Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange soccer dispute

Options
  • 18-06-2012 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I would like to join the soccer forum. I have read the soccer forum charter and agree to abide by the rules of the soccer forum. The two identifier words are provocative and updates.

I got banned from soccer last season and have obayed the ban , I didnt set up a dummy account to go back in or anything of the sort. I have realised in the time I was a bit too red blooded and stupid.
    I want to apply to get access back but I seem to be banned from the access request thread . Seeing as its a new season and I have been banned for about 6 or 7 months now am I allowed back in?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then PM the soccer mods to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Will try that dude thanks.

I pmed DES the soccer forum mod but havnt had a reply yet , he could be busy though .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

cloptrop wrote: »
    I pmed DES the soccer forum mod but havnt had a reply yet , he could be busy though .

DES might have though you were having a laugh, as he is not a mod of that forum.

Try some of these good individuals.

Bounty Hunter, Frisbee, G.K., gavredking, PHB, SlickRic, Thanx 4 The Fish, x PyRo

No answer from Frisbee either.

• Advertisement

Got an answer from frisbee he allowed me access to apply . Then after applying my request was thread closed . If I am perma banned Id appreciate it if somebody told me . I was under the impression it was a seasonal thing and everyone started the new season fresh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I had thought I answered this ages ago, but it looks like I didn't.

Yes, there's a permaban from soccer for a total of 7 cards.

You had access to the soccer access requests forum restored.

awh come on dude all the cards happened all at once it was a bit harsh I served out the rest of the season , even longer than vidic did. Suarez and Barton both got less bans .
    Give us a chance and i promise I wont post unless I have something beneficial to say and I wont post when drunk . It does my head in having to log out to read it .

I don't have any say in the matter, I'm just stating that the ban exists.

You'll still need to discuss it with the soccer mods, or if they're unresponsive, the sports cat mods.

Alternately, if you believe there's grounds to appeal the ban, you can raise a DRP thread about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

cloptrop wrote: »
    awh come on dude all the cards happened all at once it was a bit harsh I served out the rest of the season , even longer than vidic did. Suarez and Barton both got less bans .
    Give us a chance and i promise I wont post unless I have something beneficial to say and I wont post when drunk . It does my head in having to log out to read it .

This is between you and the Soccer mods, not any of the mods here, nor myself for that matter.

So if you want to discuss an appeal, you need to PM them first.

• Advertisement

Can i atleast get a link to a siccer mod . Preferably not a liverpool or united supporting one but any will do. I cant get in the soccer firum to find one because of the ban . Bit of a catch 22. Thannks for everyones time.

If you log out you can still view a forum you're banned from.

The current soccer mods are:

Bounty Hunter, dfx-, Frisbee, G.K., GavRedKing, PHB, Thanx 4 The Fish, x PyRo

Spear wrote: »
    If you log out you can still view a forum you're banned from.

The current soccer mods are:

Bounty Hunter, dfx-, Frisbee, G.K., GavRedKing, PHB, Thanx 4 The Fish, x PyRo
    Thanks alot dude

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement