Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raising Capital to start a business

Options
  • 19-06-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there

I am looking for a way to raise capital for my business. I have already asked the banks to no avail due to not enough income, yet i have proved it is possible to pay 130 per month off the 5000 initial loan I will be needing to start out.

I have already invested my own time and money on researching the product and getting packaging designed. The product will be sold online and I am currently doing the website myself. The real cost is buying the product in and getting the packaging printed.

I know we are in hard times at the moment and there is not alot of support for businesses , but i would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas of any bodies which support and can provide grants for start up businesses. Thank you

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement