Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy FM12 Steam or shop?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Want to buy this game as I've not played a footy management game since CM01 :rolleyes:

I don't know what all this steam business is as I just buy from a physical shop.

Do i have to use steam to play this game or what?

If I buy it from steam...I can just download it onto my computer and play it, but will I need a constant internet connection to play it since I bought it from Steam...for like log in etc??

As I said I've never used steam before so I don't know how things work there. If someone could run through the process that would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You can buy the physical version but you still need to install it through steam. You have to be connected to the internet for the initial install if I remember correctly and then you can choose to go offline. All updates are ran through Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's €50 on steam. You can get it for less than half that in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

22176412.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

It's going for £8 (~€10) plus delivery on Amazon. You can get free delivery if you spend more than £25 though.

Advertisement