Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dublin based guitarist looking for something new and exciting

• 19-06-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Ok, I've been a professional musician for over a decade, but now I wanna find some musicians to help me do something different, I'm all about the blues/rock/punk/metal and what have ye, but I'd love to meet and jam with some musicians who really want to push the envelope and do something that nobody else is doing.

I got riffs pouring out of me and a will to experiment so - whatever you're in to, hit me up. let's do something spectacular.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Where are you based? I am pretty damn fantabolous on the auld guitar mesmelf and like the cut of your jib.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 C.E.Mac

I'm based about 20 mins walk from the city centre, Baggot St area. and I like your lack of modesty... you must be just as awesome as me so :)

Advertisement