Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kong biscuits?

• 19-06-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where to get the kong biscuits, went to a few different pet shops in dublin and kildare and no joy, was told "they dont do them anymore", dog::(, he used to get it every few nights, and now he brings the kong to me, puts it at my feet and stares at me:confused:, put other dog biscuits into which he likes and eats, but for some reason doesnt like them in his kong:confused:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZYhdpHJA2DSrAqosBvu3j-38MzQ9rImH9vX_DDcNKXKjok3ul
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There's a problem importing them due to some EU regulation :( I mailed Kong a few weeks ago asking why the stuffn paste is unavailable everywhere and that's what they came back with. MY KINGDOM FOR KONG PASTE!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

those Kong biscuits and paste are hugely overpriced products. Have you tried peanut butter ? €.99 dogs love peanut butter.

I am far from stingy when it comes to my dogs, they get good dry food, dow walker etc but I refuse to pay €5 for a few biscuits or €8 for paste

falabo wrote: »
    those Kong biscuits and paste are hugely overpriced products. Have you tried peanut butter ? €.99 dogs love peanut butter.

I am far from stingy when it comes to my dogs, they get good dry food, dog walker etc but I refuse to pay €5 for a few biscuits or €8 for paste

Peanut butter doesn't really suit for what I use it for and the can is more convenient! I used to get it online for €4-5 and would stock up but my supply has run out lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 catherine1984

Zooplus stopped stocking the paste last year ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Moy Vets in Ballina, Co. Mayo have some of the biscuits, I know they've sent thunder shirts out by post to people in the past, and accept cards over the phone.

They also have some of the paste, not a lot, but they do have some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

tk123 wrote: »
    There's a problem importing them due to some EU regulation :(

Personally, I'd be wanting to find out the reasons why it is no longer allowed to be imported here before I would run off looking for it tbh.

Personally, I'd be wanting to find out the reasons why it is no longer allowed to be imported here before I would run off looking for it tbh.

Yeah I know - I haven't been as keen to find it since I heard that tbh! The can thing was just so handy first thing in the morning when I'm half asleep! ;)

Advertisement