Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief at No Place Like Dome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Feel sorry for the guy hopes he gets his stuff back,but why would you leave such valuable stuff in a tent unsupervised at festival asking for trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

^^^^
    From Handsome Paddy himself
    handsomepaddy on June 18, 2012 at 5:44 pm said:
    thanks to all who took note. just for the record in relation to some comments, i didn’t leave the equipment in my tent. i was en route from my gig to put it in the boot of a car, put it down for a minute talking to people and got distracted. by the time i realised i didn’t have it it was nowhere to be found.
    i’m also well aware of the importance of backing up and with typically bad luck had been dilligent about it until the past few months… lesson learned the hard way.

Opportunistic thief, but a scummer all the same. Can't understand the mentality of someone who looks at something that's not theirs and says "I'll have that". Hope Paddy gets some recourse from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

It's just ****e and ****e it happened at what has always been such a friendly event! Scummer for sure but this is serious equip and I presume the tools that Paddy feeds himself with. Would be great to bust the thief when he tries to sell it on!

Advertisement