Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bamboo plant full of bluebottles

Options
  • 19-06-2012 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

First time this has ever happened, but my Bamboo has been invaded by an army of bluebottles !.

Its a large plant, about 5ft x 5ft x 5ft & I've checked to see if there's anything dead or decaying in there, but nothing........Anyone got any ideas of a way to get rid of them as it sits close to my patio which is unusable at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭secman

Mine is infested with some kind of spider mite and its being eaten alive, any suggestions welcome too !:confused:

Its a very established one, about 30 foot tall.

Secman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

secman wrote: »
    Mine is infested with some kind of spider mite and its being eaten alive, any suggestions welcome too !:confused:

Secman

Wish mine would be eaten alive ! - flipping thing is indestructible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Andip wrote: »
    secman wrote: »

Secman

Wish mine would be eaten alive ! - flipping thing is indestructible

Haha send it my way so ! :)
    You could cut it down and try some salt to kill it

Advertisement