Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shallow? most likely

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭elchupanebrey

+1 Quality for sure

Cuddly is cuddly, however, if she cannot lift her leg, and have her asscheeks spread during the motion there maybe an issue ..

That being said everyone needs loving...

The fat chicks just got to pay for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

You're asking the internet if it's ok to date her? What a lucky girl. I foresee great things for this relationship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

If you are even asking this question I don't think you're too interested in her tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.
    And I plan on finding out what that is.

Yeah you make friends with them. Those you are attracted to you have sex with along with a relationship. Ridiculously good looking does not equal attraction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

ekans wrote: »
    really like this girl, only thing is she is carrying a few extra pounds. does this act as a deal breaker for many others? just to note i am trying to look past this myself

Don't bother! If you have to make that much effort it won't work. She could do better for herself. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Depending how big she is it might be difficult to look past her, people find looking past a mountain quite difficult

Wait, that's a trick right?

DS9 was shíte.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

You've said you really like her, so clearly the extra weight isn't a problem... unless you're worried what other people will think?

Sea Filly wrote: »
    unless you're worried what other people will think?
    Obviously, that's why he's here.

• Advertisement

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Obviously, that's why he's here.

Ooh, you burned me good!

Sea Filly wrote: »
    Ooh, you burned me good!

Just re-enforcing your point.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

i carry a few extra lbs. Some guys love it, think i've a great body, get totally perplexed at any suggestion otherwise. Other guys don't, they love slim girls and dismiss me on sight.

It would be great to be everybody's cup of tea but I'm not. Obviously any guys I have ended up going out usually belong to the first group and that's brilliant for everyone involved. Occasionally though I end up with guys who think I'm goodlooking but its a shame I don't drop 7lbs. As soon as I cop on I avoid them like the plague.

You should go after girls you really fancy. If you are very attracted to (not fond of) her then ask her out. If you are not, don't. Believe me, she will not be short of admirers if she's attractive, cool & carrying 'a few extra lbs'. So don't do her any favours.

However if you are really into her but worried about how you'll be perceived for going out with a slightly plump girl you are a total kn0b and please do her a favour & avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Katgurl wrote: »
    i carry a few extra lbs. Some guys love it, think i've a great body, get totally perplexed at any suggestion otherwise. Other guys don't, they love slim girls and dismiss me on sight.

It would be great to be everybody's cup of tea but I'm not. Obviously any guys I have ended up going out usually belong to the first group and that's brilliant for everyone involved. Occasionally though I end up with guys who think I'm goodlooking but its a shame I don't drop 7lbs. As soon as I cop on I avoid them like the plague.

You should go after girls you really fancy. If you are very attracted to (not fond of) her then ask her out. If you are not, don't. Believe me, she will not be short of admirers if she's attractive, cool & carrying 'a few extra lbs'. So don't do her any favours.

However if you are really into her but worried about how you'll be perceived for going out with a slightly plump girl you are a total kn0b and please do her a favour & avoid.

Any woman who's carying 7lb extra has nothing to worry about, and any guy who's of the opinion that she's hawt, but would be hawter if she dropped the 7lb's need a kick in the balls ..

Horses for courses people...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 ekans

i just find the extra bitta weight a turn off. ideally i wish i was nt bothered by it, but i think it is just gonna be a dealbreaker for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

nobody judges men for having a few extra pounds,but if a woman has a few pounds extra its seen as a big deal,i think any guy who thinks it is a deal breaker is shallow and not worth any womans time,as women put on weight during and after pregnancy etc,its part of the life cycle..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

The problem is that you're insecure OP.

Instead of asking yourself if you should go for it or not depending on how embarassed you'd be, why don't you ask yourself if you'd be heartbroken if she were to start a relationship with someone else?

If you would, then go chase her down.

If not, then clear your head out and try again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

nobody judges men for having a few extra pounds,but if a woman has a few pounds extra its seen as a big deal,i think any guy who thinks it is a deal breaker is shallow and not worth any womans time,as women put on weight during and after pregnancy etc,its part of the life cycle..

Of course they do - women judge men for carrying the extra few pounds just as much. Often they may not be as blunt, put it down to 'oh he's just not my type'. I've seen it before on many occasions, he goes to the gym and suddenly he becomes their type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

You aren't interested in her, mate. If you were, you'd go for it. You never really have to think about things like looks before entering into a relationship. It's usually all the other stuff like whether you want to be in a relationship etc. And if you aren't into a girl who is carrying some extra weight, that's fine too. Horses for courses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,383 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

i just find the extra bitta weight a turn off. ideally i wish i was nt bothered by it, but i think it is just gonna be a dealbreaker for me

How BIG is she.....................I mean.................has she got her own gravity.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

You deserve to get a few miles out of her in her prime I think.

If you think you can change her, then go for it and when you're together trick/guilt her into dieting and working out.

Now what could be wrong about that!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

OP you come across as slightly immature.
    Yea attraction is important but if you are hoping to get into a relationship it is important to consider more than her looks.
    I think you should just leave it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

How BIG is she.....................I mean.................has she got her own gravity.

Aye, pics or GTFO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Katgurl wrote: »
    i carry a few extra lbs. Some guys love it, think i've a great body.

I'm creating all sorts of pictures in my head of what you look like!

Mmm buxom! :pac:

Captains log, stardate 31764.3
    We have encountered some type of being that on the surface, looks like it is carrying extra cargo...............

There's nothing wrong with that, you know, we all have preferences and turn offs. It's more that people were thinking you were just bothered by what other people think.

Advertisement