Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs and your Car

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

peteb2 wrote: »
    iguana can i be cheeky and ask was it the old focus (pre-2006) or newer model?
    It's the old one, '01.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Your dogs look really comfy in the crate there Iguana!

Here's what 6 dogs and a buggy look like in the back of a MPV :D

150948_3677267650806_1559369479_n.jpg
    They look absolutely adorable in there. You can tell they can't wait to get going. :)
    I'm glad you think mine look comfortable as we have a long trip coming up at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

iguana wrote: »
    You can tell they can't wait to get going. :)

They were loaded and heading to an agility show, all but the bigger white one compete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

They were loaded and heading to an agility show, all but the bigger white one compete

I'm sure you've told us before but what kind of crate/guard is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

tk123 wrote: »
    I'm sure you've told us before but what kind of crate/guard is that?

It's a barjo tailgate guard, I couldnt live without it! They are fairly expensive but I've been very lucky and managed to pick up second hand ones via agilitynet.co.uk or ebay. Barjo make them for each make/model of car

www.barjo.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement