Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will you make an effort with the LOI this season? **MOD WARNING POST #9**

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Telling people that they're not supporting football right isn't going to get them to a game. A lot of LOI supporters also follow the EPL, no reason to bite the head off people for following the game the way they were introduced to it.

The quality of football argument, for me, doesn't wash. There are some absolutely atrocious games in the premiership while there are some fantastically entertaining games in the LOI. The majority of LOI teams would play more entertaining football that Ireland that's for sure.

I always try to encourage people to go to games, god knows Bohs need more people coming to games, but if they aren't arsed often there is no convincing them. Just leave them be and concentrate on people who are interested.

One thing I will say, watching a game live is always better than watching it on TV.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,592 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If everybody in Ireland who claims to be a football fan made an effort to attend even 2 LOI games a season, attendances would improve dramatically, increasing income for clubs. The LOI would gradually get stronger which would lead to more of the likes of McClean, Long, Fahey, Coleman etc. being produced at home. These players are being produced in the LOI despite the league being on it's knees. Imagine what could be achieved if the league was healthy. Nobody is saying you have to give up supporting and being passionate about Man Utd/Liverpool/Celtic etc. You can do that and still go to a couple of LOI games a season.

What you're saying is true (i.e. if more people went to LOI games attendances would improve, income would improve, etc.), but if the product is poor most people won't buy it. That is how the market works. It has absolutely nothing to do with the erroneous concept that real football fans attend local games.

There is a local, crappy band who plays down the road from me. If every real music fan attended their gigs they would be millionaires. But most people only like good bands! It makes me so angry...

EDIT: Sarcasm.
    This is a terrible comparison, even tongue in cheek.

When people spend their life dedicated to 1 band, spending their whole week, every week, for 9 months of the year, hoping that band will have a better gig then every other band then it makes sense. When people continue to listen to that favourite bands new stuff, even when they know its ****e, then it might make sense.

Football support is a completely different phenomenon to anything else, the term 'football fan' is a lot less loose than saying someone is a fan of One Direction or lasagne, and I think that is where the confusion usually comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭edolan

As someone who grew up in England, supporting an English team for years, who then spent time travelling across the water to watch games as a 'fan', even making a European Cup final, I can honestly say that if you are Irish, and living in Ireland, and you do not support football in this country, you are not a real football fan. You can spin it and argue it however many ways you want, but the truth is, most people kind of like football and prefer the shiny, polished version for sale across the water. The Irish football team has just failed miserably, the youth system and LOI is dying on its knees. If anyone has any interest whatsoever in the Irish team or Irish football, the game in THIS country needs to be supported. End of story.

Agree on all of that, bar the bit about the youth system, do you mean Ireland's underage teams or the youth system across the entire country? The under 21's look like they have some very good prospects for the future, like Robbie Brady, Greg Cunningham and Aidy White.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

edolan wrote: »
    Agree on all of that, bar the bit about the youth system, do you mean Ireland's underage teams or the youth system across the entire country? The under 21's look like they have some very good prospects for the future, like Robbie Brady, Greg Cunningham and Aidy White.

I mean the youth 'system' across the country. It is broken. Dominated by powerful psuedo academies operating under the guise of being places of development when in actual fact all they do is hoover up kids with any talent from the age of 6 and pawn them off to the nearest bidder at the best possible opportunity. The biggest youth leagues (1 or 2 prime culprits) then allow these 'clubs' to play kids in innapropriate age groups and at innapropriate levels.

Ireland will always have 'prospects'. Every footballing nation has prospects but like the senior team, our u18s for example were spanked by Spain not so long ago. We have a completely underfunded and undersupported amatuer youth system in this country. Built on top of this foundation of sand is a completely underfunded and undersupported senior league system. Meanwhile the CEO of the FAI is on the piss with the fans in Poznan, the vast majority of whom rarely set foot in the Aviva, let alone a LOI ground, and he is telling them how great they are?

Anyway, to keep this on topic, my main point is this, if people began to support the LOI on a regular basis, things would improve. Until then, people had better accept that the Irish team will not qualify for major tournaments, let alone compete with the likes of other smaller nations in Europe like Croatia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Anyway, to keep this on topic, my main point is this, if people began to support the LOI on a regular basis, things would improve. Until then, people had better accept that the Irish team will not qualify for major tournaments, let alone compete with the likes of other smaller nations in Europe like Croatia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal.

Until people support the LOI on a regular basis, Ireland will not qualify for major tournaments?

Isn't that a bit... dramatic...?

How did we manage to qualify for previous tournaments?

I agree with the general concept that a good local league would help produce better local talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Until people support the LOI on a regular basis, Ireland will not qualify for major tournaments?

I agree with the general concept that a good local league would help produce better local talent.

To some extent, Ireland were just plain lucky to have either English-born talent or local talent available at a given time. You can't legislate for the random occurrence of decent players coming through at one time.

The problem is when we have to fall back on a less than vintage - and/or - aging - squad like 2012. Then the weakness of the football system here is exposed.

Look at Croatia. They also don't have the strength of squad they had in, say, 1996, but they still taught us a lesson.

Losing innovative and quality personal from the FAI like Brian Kerr and Wim Koevermans will not help matters either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Went to some Drogs games a few years ago and it was ruined by the minority of scumbags there, fighting, stone throwing etc afterwards so I didn't bother going back... That was back when they were winning stuff so maybe the scum have lost interest might go and try again

Went to some Drogs games a few years ago and it was ruined by the minority of scumbags there, fighting, stone throwing etc afterwards so I didn't bother going back..

If they were up in Derry or Belfast, they'd be called Oppressed Youth.

What I actually said was:
    If people began to support the LOI on a regular basis, things would improve. Until then, people had better accept that the Irish team will not qualify for major tournaments....

There is a subtle difference. As you say though, the concept that if there is a good, well supported local league then there will be better local talent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

If people began to support the LOI on a regular basis, things would improve. Until then, people had better accept that the Irish team will not qualify for major tournaments....

There is a subtle difference.

Genuinely can't see the difference.

There is a subtle difference.

Genuinely can't see the difference.
    Think he is referring to expectation level, ie. What the people of Ireland are entitled to expect at the beginning of any given campaign, as opposed to what may eventually transpire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

I'm a football fan, but I've never been to a LoI match. The main reason is I'm from Meath and never had a club to affiliate myself with. I do watch LoI games when they're on TV and the standard is of good enough quality but I'd rather go to the local park and watch a match at the weekend.
    There doesn't seem to be any effort made by the FAI to entice people such as myself to games. Even if they put out an offer were for one round of games all tickets were €5.
    I've been speaking to a few of the lads in work who go to games and they were trying to talk me in to going along to one of the bigger games to see what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

I'd might go if it wasn't for that stupid running track down at the RSC , ruins the atmosphere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Couldn't say, I usually only there for Sligo Rovers games so over the past 6/8 seasons it was higher that it was the last 2 seasons. Sometimes been to Shams/Bohs games a few years ago apart from that.

I don't ever remember ads at half time saying the bar has premium level beers now in stock. Bohs are going through a hard time and need the support, just like a lot of other teams.

I'm not very good at guessing attendances outside of the showgrounds so wouldn't like to guess how many was at the Bohs v Sligo a few weeks ago, I actually thought their would be less at it.

the waining comment is a combination of seeing less since the glory days and from comments from people I know who support them.

We were stuck in a deal with Bavaria to stock the bars for years so no Heineken etc on tap, led to dwindling numbers, finally got out of that deal a few weeks ago. Numbers are down on the alright but seem to be improving a bit, seems to be a good atmosphere around the place anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Went to some Drogs games a few years ago and it was ruined by the minority of scumbags there, fighting, stone throwing etc afterwards so I didn't bother going back... That was back when they were winning stuff so maybe the scum have lost interest might go and try again

I would come again if i was you mate . There is no trouble in Utd pk , occasional bits of trouble outside the ground depending on who comes to the town but nothing serious . YOUCOULD TURN THAT " THEY " INTO " WE " ;) We are also playing well this season ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

No interest really.
    The closest team to me would be 12 mile, which is a bit of a drive.
    I already support my local gaa team, my county and my local mdl team.
    I never have supported a team and between those 3, its enough to be doing in my spare time.

geeky wrote: »
    I don't mean this in a hostile way, but how are they not football fans?

Because if they were genuine football fans they'd support the game in this country also.

Went once but the colour scheme of the seats in Tallaght stadium was vile. And a guy in a tracksuit farted near where I was sitting.

Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Judging by posts on this thread and the Irish fans one junior soccer and GAA must have hundreds at their games......

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

As someone who grew up in England, supporting an English team for years, who then spent time travelling across the water to watch games as a 'fan', even making a European Cup final, I can honestly say that if you are Irish, and living in Ireland, and you do not support football in this country, you are not a real football fan. You can spin it and argue it however many ways you want, but the truth is, most people kind of like football and prefer the shiny, polished version for sale across the water. The Irish football team has just failed miserably, the youth system and LOI is dying on its knees. If anyone has any interest whatsoever in the Irish team or Irish football, the game in THIS country needs to be supported. End of story.

The problem as I see it is how this point of view conflicts with the need to grow support in the LOI. Starting at a point of saying "You are not a real fan" and then saying, "the game in THIS country needs to be supported" - the two just dont marry.

Someone in the BFITW thread (think it was Bohsman) was asking of ways how to get the 30k odd people who travelled to Poland interested in the LOI and I think the largest barrier would be the difference in atmosphere in the grounds.

In Poland (I wasnt there, so just my opinion), it was an event, with fans intermingling, singing together, obviously cheering for their own teams but not roaring abuse at the opposition. Place that beside the hostile nature of some LOI games.

I have attended plenty of Bohs games down the years (from being a near regular in the late 90s to around 4 or 5 games a season now). I enjoy the games, the atmosphere, the passion and also feeling like being part of something in your locality. However on occasions it can be a very hostile place to be. Sometimes cheering your team on is a secondary concern, with roaring abuse at oppposition players and officials the main one. I remember at the last Bohs european game, a few of the fans ready to kill the left back for stealing a few yards on throw-ins.

I know this is the same as games in the EPL - but I am just highlighting one of the problems in attracting the fans who went to Poland to the LOI. They are just different experiences - not better or worse, just different.

• Advertisement

Blured wrote: »
    The problem as I see it is how this point of view conflicts with the need to grow support in the LOI. Starting at a point of saying "You are not a real fan" and then saying, "the game in THIS country needs to be supported" - the two just dont marry.

Someone in the BFITW thread (think it was Bohsman) was asking of ways how to get the 30k odd people who travelled to Poland interested in the LOI and I think the largest barrier would be the difference in atmosphere in the grounds.

In Poland (I wasnt there, so just my opinion), it was an event, with fans intermingling, singing together, obviously cheering for their own teams but not roaring abuse at the opposition. Place that beside the hostile nature of some LOI games.

I have attended plenty of Bohs games down the years (from being a near regular in the late 90s to around 4 or 5 games a season now). I enjoy the games, the atmosphere, the passion and also feeling like being part of something in your locality. However on occasions it can be a very hostile place to be. Sometimes cheering your team on is a secondary concern, with roaring abuse at oppposition players and officials the main one. I remember at the last Bohs european game, a few of the fans ready to kill the left back for stealing a few yards on throw-ins.

I know this is the same as games in the EPL - but I am just highlighting one of the problems in attracting the fans who went to Poland to the LOI. They are just different experiences - not better or worse, just different.

I know people who were there, who have video of the mayhem that was going on. It would seem as though the reason people were so jolly and happy and supportive of the team was because they were quite literally pissed as a fart. Mornings were dead zones. But come lunch time, and particularly in the build up to the games, the Irish apparantly got into the swing of things. Once the games were over, the camp sites were party zones between the hours of midnight and dawn. Apart from the fact Carlsberg were sponsering free beer, the alcohol there was next to nothing. €1.20 for a pint? 24 cans of the local beer was €6? I know there were genuine people there, behaving themselves but the truth is huge numbers of people went there on a jolly and have no real interest in the good of the game in this country. You think you can convince them to turn up week in week out and actually support the game in this country, and in turn help to improve the prospects of the Irish national team? Maybe if free beer vouchers are being handed out. I remember during the 2002 World Cup and Sky Sports News were broadcasting from outside the Submarine bar. Following the German result I believe, presumably being broadcast to the world, a local 'fan' was asked how they felt. The answer given was "I don't care, I'm only here for the drink!". It seems as though nothing has changed and Roy Keane was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Personally I think the argument about what is and isnt a real fan should just be left to one side. It really doesnt matter. What matters is our league. A lot needs to change with the league but a good start that would help, would be for some more people to attend some games.
    Im hoping to get to some Bohs games for the second half of the season. Loss of my previous club and money issues have stopped me for the last year or so but I can honestly say the most fun I have had watching football for the last 4 or 5 years was at LOI games.

No I won't be.

I find it comical that people who went to support Ireland are being labelled as embarrassing. Embarrassing to follow your country? What next.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    What next.

A living endorsement.

No I won't be.

I find it comical that people who went to support Ireland are being labelled as embarrassing. Embarrassing to follow your country? What next.

That shouldnt be a reason not to go. Its not LOI against Ireland or even the EPL. I dont think you should base a decision on our league based on the opinion of a few posters on the internet. Hope you change your mind in the future.

No I won't be.

This argument reminds me of this:

Blured wrote: »

Ah come on now. Part and parcel of being a football fan.

CSF wrote: »

And, the argument that all LOI games are dangerous and full of angry dangerous people is about as convincing as saying "every game in Anfield/Old Trafford/Chelsea is well supported and the atmosphere is amazing".

No I won't be.

That shouldnt be a reason not to go. Its not LOI against Ireland or even the EPL. I dont think you should base a decision on our league based on the opinion of a few posters on the internet. Hope you change your mind in the future.

I'm not 10 but thanks for the advice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

CSF wrote: »

I dont disagree with this, I was just saying that it could be a major barrier to converting some of the Poland crowd to regular/semi regular LOI attendees.
    And, the argument that all LOI games are dangerous and full of angry dangerous people is about as convincing as saying "every game in Anfield/Old Trafford/Chelsea is well supported and the atmosphere is amazing".

I never said dangerous, I said some games can be hostile. I also said that it is probably something like all EPL games. Again, I am just highlighting the issues as I see them. Unfortunately I dont have any grand ideas on how to grow attendances in the LOI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

monkey9 wrote: »
    By the way, LOI fans on these threads and other message boards should change their attitude because they come across as a right bunch of w*nkers at times. Their posts have a snarl to them. Instead of slagging people off for not going to LOI games, they should be trying to get them to go to LOI games.

It's a bit like Dunnes Stores bringing out an advertisement campaign along the lines of "what are you's shopping at Tesco for you's bunch of West Brits! Shop at the Irish stores, you pr!cks. Call yourselves shoppers?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:"

Great post. Some of the LoI fans here are being completely anti-productive. The name calling is absolutely pathetic.

Living in Limerick, I've gone to see Limerick in Jackman Park a few times last season. It felt a bit odd.

I was born and raised watching MUFC, hearing stories about Georgie Best from my father, wearing the jersey, etc. Some of the happiest memories I have from when I was a kid were visiting Old Trafford. Especially when you are a kid, it's like a magical place and what's seldom is wonderful.

Compare that, with being at Jackman Park a few times. I've never, ever, in a million years have even a tenth of the amount of passion for them. MUFC are the club I support, and was born and bred supporting. Limerick are just the side I like to go see occasionally because they are close and I like football.

There's room for both, with out the bullsh!t high horse stuff.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Great post. Some of the LoI fans here are being completely anti-productive. The name calling is absolutely pathetic.

Living in Limerick, I've gone to see Limerick in Jackman Park a few times last season. It felt a bit odd.

I was born and raised watching MUFC, hearing stories about Georgie Best from my father, wearing the jersey, etc. Some of the happiest memories I have from when I was a kid were visiting Old Trafford. Especially when you are a kid, it's like a magical place and what's seldom is wonderful.

Compare that, with being at Jackman Park a few times. I've never, ever, in a million years have even a tenth of the amount of passion for them. MUFC are the club I support, and was born and bred supporting. Limerick are just the side I like to go see occasionally because they are close and I like football.

There's room for both, with out the bullsh!t high horse stuff.

This is exactly the point.

monkey9 wrote: »
    By the way, LOI fans on these threads and other message boards should change their attitude because they come across as a right bunch of w*nkers at times. Their posts have a snarl to them. Instead of slagging people off for not going to LOI games, they should be trying to get them to go to LOI games.

It's a bit like Dunnes Stores bringing out an advertisement campaign along the lines of "what are you's shopping at Tesco for you's bunch of West Brits! Shop at the Irish stores, you pr!cks. Call yourselves shoppers?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:"

Excellent post :)

Why? Because he used swear words to try and make a lazy point?

No, because it was a good post?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Rooney10 wrote: »

I thought this point was worth highlighting. People who like football and haven't even tried to see a live game at any stage (in Ireland or elsewhere), don't seem to like football as much as they think.

You and a number of others are obviously in stark contrast with this. You've tried the odd game here in Ireland and have been to games in Manchester. Clearly there's a difference here between supporters like yourself and people who've never set foot in a football ground. But to these lads in supposedly because of some "culture difference" that football supporters here don't like attending games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It's not really a lazy point. I'm a fan of an LOI team but barely post in threads like this because the holier-than-thou attitude is counter-productive. Telling people that they aren't real fans unless they support their local team is going to make their apathy towards the LOI even more deeply entrenched.

What we should be doing is telling them how heading to the match on a Friday night in summer before heading off on your night out is a great way to start your weekend. How players not as good as Ronaldo become as good as Ronaldo in your head because of the efforts for your club. How the craic between fans who know what they are talking about is far superior to the rubbish you have to hear down the pub from people with a passing interest in the glitz of the PL.

It would also help if the ticket prices were a bit lower. I have no problem shelling out €15 but for many possible converts that I've spoken to, they can't believe how expensive ticket prices are relative to their perception of the quality of football on display.

How the craic between fans who know what they are talking about is far superior to the rubbish you have to hear down the pub from people with a passing interest in the glitz of the PL.

Tut tut. Bit holier-than-thou of you

stovelid wrote: »
    Tut tut. Bit holier-than-thou of you

True :P

You get the overall point though. More bees with honey.

And I think that most of the serious EPL fans can relate to hearing some of the ****e from fellow EPL supporters down the pub. Lucas is ****e. Ronaldo is a bottler. All that nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Moses, I've spoken to a lad and he was on about the ticket prices, but once I explained that for most clubs, lower ticket prices, even for one week, would mean a struggle, he changed his opinion, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looks like last nights game was a cracker, any newbies go along to Tolka for it?

Des wrote: »
    Moses, I've spoken to a lad and he was on about the ticket prices, but once I explained that for most clubs, lower ticket prices, even for one week, would mean a struggle, he changed his opinion, I think.

Yeah, a club would need to be in a very healthy financial state to take the hit needed to speculate to accumulate like that. Which is not the case in the LOI.

I just think that we have to get past the fire and brimstone arguments and get to grips with the reality of the issue. Nobody is going to turn up at Tolka or Dalymount because some random bloke at work thinks they are a better fan.

The reality is that the proximity to England and the behemoth that is the EPL, the huge English media presence in Ireland and the tradition of people's oul lads supporting English clubs means that it is very hard to make inroads.

Kids are where it is at. I started going at 13 because I had nothing else to do on a Friday night. That's where clubs should be looking to hit.

Yeah, a club would need to be in a very healthy financial state to take the hit needed to speculate to accumulate like that. Which is not the case in the LOI.

I just think that we have to get past the fire and brimstone arguments and get to grips with the reality of the issue. Nobody is going to turn up at Tolka or Dalymount because some random bloke at work thinks they are a better fan.

The reality is that the proximity to England and the behemoth that is the EPL, the huge English media presence in Ireland and the tradition of people's oul lads supporting English clubs means that it is very hard to make inroads.

Kids are where it is at. I started going at 13 because I had nothing else to do on a Friday night. That's where clubs should be looking to hit.

Kids are where it is at, yes, which is why you'll find LOI clubs letting them in for free all the time. As you say though, the shiny behemoth that is only a day trip away, and accessible to all via all forms of media, and therefore perfect over-a-pint conversation wins out.

I'm not 10 but thanks for the advice anyway.

I didnt think you where. Happy to help though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Trying to get fans that dont go to their own teams games to go your teams games....

Sorry if im pointing out the stupidity in all this.

They dont go to their "teams" games what the fcuk makes you think they will go to yours?

Fair play Shels fans, you made good points and last nights game seemed to justify your points. Same as tonight cracking game but...pointless in the end.

You wont get posters from this forum to an LOI game.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Trying to get fans that dont go to their own teams games to go your teams games....

Sorry if im pointing out the stupidity in all this.

They dont go to their "teams" games what the fcuk makes you think they will go to yours?

Fair play Shels fans, you made good points and last nights game seemed to justify your points. Same as tonight cracking game but...pointless in the end.

I don't think you can make such a generalisation. Genuinely think a decent amount of the forum just need to get into the habit and would end up loving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

dreamers75 wrote: »

Incorrect, I know of at least one who tried out Bohs off the back of this forum and is now a season ticket holder. He has posted as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I love when dreamerz gets drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Incorrect, I know of at least one who tried out Bohs off the back of this forum and is now a season ticket holder. He has posted as much.

One? Thats the league saved so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

CiaranC wrote: »
    One? Thats the league saved so

There could be more for all you or I know, and either way I'm correct in what I said about pissed up dreamers and his point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement