Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters course acceptance?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else been accepted to a masters programme yet in UCD? I applied to two different ones within about a week of finishing my exams and am yet to hear back anything (other than the fact that the application was completed and successfully submitted for processing).

Paricularly concerned as when I was applying to one of them I was told by an administrator that places for that course were at the time "filling up fast".

:pac:

I'd get onto them to pester about my status but I did a significant amount of pestering to ensure that my applications were correctly submitted in the first place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Carzado

I think it deppends on the school you apply to. I put in 2 applications myself and I ws already accepted to one school before I got an email from the other. You might have to continue the pestering to get a response

• Registered Users Posts: 10 i2adoo

I got a reply way back in october when I applied, so places have definitely been handed out.

Advertisement