Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funnell Cloud over Bay

Options
  • 19-06-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭

Was driving into the City when I saw a large funnell cloud over Galway Bay in the direction of Kinvara, it was a big enough one, did anyone else see it, going mad I did not have the camera with me.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I saw it over the Bay and it was nearly all the way down to the sea, it was pretty big at the top.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I saw it over the Bay and it was nearly all the way down to the sea, it was pretty big at the top.

When they touch down on water they look class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Storm 10 wrote: »
    oh where is dorethy and her red shoes when you need her........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Chicken1

cats.life wrote: »

Jez theres always one smart ass out there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Chicken1 wrote: »
    Jez theres always one smart ass out there

It Boards.ie....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

cats.life wrote: »
    She was here before the funnel cloud appeared, come to think of it I haven't seen her dog since then either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Attached is what I saw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Was staying in a hotel and getting ready for a funeral when my daughter pointed it out to me, we watched it for a couple of minutes and then it seemed to disappear, about 10 minutes later, there it was again but it had doubled in size!! Quite a sight!!

Fabulous day in Galway yesterday, we walked behind the hearse and the husbands head is all sunburnt:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement