Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4 earpiece sound gone

• 19-06-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

Went Saturday and searched for a fix on line, got it back by quickly inserting and removing the headphone from the jack, but then on Sunday the sound went again during a call and it's been gone since, my apple warranty is out so I can't go that route, anyone have this problem, or is there a fix/ company that mends this sort of fault

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,771 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Went Saturday and searched for a fix on line, got it back by quickly inserting and removing the headphone from the jack, but then on Sunday the sound went again during a call and it's been gone since, my apple warranty is out so I can't go that route

Wife had a similar problem - we did a complete device reset. (Its recommended on the apple forums in cases like this)
    The reset worked but problem reappeared a couple of hours later after all the apps had been restored.
    We found the issue, at the time was due to a dodgy app, removed that and was all okay.(Cannot remember what it was tbh)
    Best probably to do a full reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭BigMoose

There were a couple of us who experienced this before with an iPhone4 - search the forum you'll probably dig it up. However I never got to the bottom of why it happened. If it was a dodgy app, dodgy headphones. It went away as strangely as it started for me and I've not had it again for a good while.

Advertisement