Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decided on the cream, now where to get it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I hope you find it cheaper, but from what I saw buying suncream this summer (p20 in my case), online was much cheaper than in the shops. I think I got it for 18 pounds with free delivery vs 30 euro in the chemist in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

I have definitely seen this in a shop recently. It think it would have been in either Arnotts or a McCabes pharmacy. Didn't notice the price though, sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

It's in Debenhams on Henry Street (right at the back in the corner) for 24 euro, saw it there yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

Thanks all for the info. I've been trawling the interweb some more. Looks like I can't get it cheaper than 20 euro!

Maybe Arnotts or Debenhams might include it in a sale...

Advertisement