Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sizing chest waders

Options
  • 19-06-2012 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

im looking to get myself s new pair of waders for winter fishing and duck shooting, I want chest to keep cold and rain out, my question is im a size 32 waist and have size 9 feet so how do i go about getting them? do they come in that size?

Thanks
    WF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭keppler

So what you're basically looking for is a pair of neoprene's then.

Most online retailers will state the size's on their websites but sometimes it only says small, medium or large with no other details for example shoe size, trouser inseam length etc. For this I would just google the make and model of the waders and normally you will find more details on the manufacturers website.
    If you are going to be using them for winter fishing then I'd advise you to get at least one or two sizes bigger on the foot so that you can throw a few pairs of thick socks on and still be comfortable. Any pair of winter waders I've bought in the past came with a rubber welly which transferred heat like it was going out of fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

You can get stockingfoot neoprenes on eBay to get round this....
    keppler wrote: »
    So what you're basically looking for is a pair of neoprene's then.

Most online retailers will state the size's on their websites but sometimes it only says small, medium or large with no other details for example shoe size, trouser inseam length etc. For this I would just google the make and model of the waders and normally you will find more details on the manufacturers website.
    If you are going to be using them for winter fishing then I'd advise you to get at least one or two sizes bigger on the foot so that you can throw a few pairs of thick socks on and still be comfortable. Any pair of winter waders I've bought in the past came with a rubber welly which transferred heat like it was going out of fashion.

Advertisement