Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how to fix our league! - Mod Warning in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Lucan Bohs wrote: »
    To Dalymount? Tell them we have 3 bars! ;)

None of which will be open tomorrow :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

To Dalymount? Tell them we have 3 bars! ;)

I actually do know a mate of Davy Mul's that goes up to watch him.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The FAI hasn't tweeted about the league since March 1st, not a mention of the season starting tonight.

They really don't give a shit.

that crowd should be removed from football at any level. bring in a crowd that can run a league and promote a league etc. i know p1 had their knockers but i still think an all ireland league run by an spl or premier league type situation is the way forward for football in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Possibly not the right thread but I'll go ahead regardless :p

Could any experts on the LOI hazard some estimations of fan support for each club. I'm not saying figures a such, even just a list, from most supported to least. Just to be concise, I'm talking about the Premier division here.

1- Shamrock Rovers
    2- Cork City
    10- UCD

Something along those lines is what I'm curious about. I'd also love to hear some suggestions for fan bases. Like is the Shamrock Rovers brand big enough to be supported all across Dublin/Ireland. Do Sligo Rovers have potential to get folks from Roscommon and Leitrim on board?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

My opinion;
    1) rovers
    2) cork
    3) Sligo
    4)limerick (due to increase this season)
    5)pats
    6)Derry
    7)Bohs
    8)Dundalk
    9)Shels
    10)Drogheda
    11)bray
    12)UCD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Omackeral wrote: »
    Something along those lines is what I'm curious about. I'd also love to hear some suggestions for fan bases. Like is the Shamrock Rovers brand big enough to be supported all across Dublin/Ireland. Do Sligo Rovers have potential to get folks from Roscommon and Leitrim on board?

I'm not sure about Roscommon but Sligo Rovers have a relatively strong support base in Leitrim and have always had a loyal following from parts of North Mayo.

Could any experts on the LOI hazard some estimations of fan support for each club. I'm not saying figures a such, even just a list, from most supported to least. Just to be concise, I'm talking about the Premier division here.

1- Shamrock Rovers
    2- Cork City
    10- UCD

just out of curiousity - why?

just out of curiousity - why?

Curiousity! It's never really something I've seen in print. We always get talk of the Big Four etc across the water. Just wandering how the clubs fan bases stacked up against each other is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

Curiousity! It's never really something I've seen in print. We always get talk of the Big Four etc across the water. Just wandering how the clubs fan bases stacked up against each other is all.
    sort of a hard thing to judge though, you could have the current attendances as one guide,
    take the clubs worst average attendance out of say the last 10 years to work get a rough hardcore support as another, (maybe do best also?)
    or take draw lines on a map to get a rough potential support

all could be interesting but in the end though, success breeds fans, whoever at the top end of the league will be around the top of the fan chart

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

It fluctuates based on success especially outside Dublin, so is harder to judge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

For the answer to the title of this thread just ask a few of the Longford players :)

ah no worries just wondering, thought there was going to be a breakthrough suggestion or something:). id say the op sums it up attendances are so varied, probably depending on match relevance and how the particular team is doing.

ok then lets say mend for the duration of the longford controversy:p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

1- Shamrock Rovers
    2- Cork City
    10- UCD

Longford get people in from roscommon and leitrim,lots of people from both counties go to school in longford and would end up going with friends etc...and the roscommon countie bounds are just 3 or 4 miles from city calling stadium in longford! For example, a lad I know just through football has been goin town games for the last 10 years and benn sitting beside me and the auld lad,he moved for a year to dundee and would be ringing/texting during matches for updates and he is from cavan,only takes him 25 mins to get to home games...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,635 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

I'd be one of those cross border rossies that would have followed de town over the years. Sligo would also pull a decent following from areas in roscommon around Boyle in particular and north leitrim from areas that play in the Sligo district league.

It may have been mentioned before but the moving to summer soccer would have greatly reduced the cross-border traffic in longford anyway. A lot of lads like myself would be involved in gaelic clubs and teams and simply haven't the time to do both with a it of club games now on Saturday evenings. I know a lot of lads that used to go during winter evenings but don't go much anymore. I dunno what its like in the rest of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Ok this took a bit of effort to find. I'm not even entirely sure this belongs in here, if not I don't mind of the mods move it to a more appropriate place.

Anyway it's been announced that Waterford United will play a Man Utd XI in a pre season game in mid July. Within minutes I have people on my Facebook timeline saying with comments like "you'll see plenty of new Waterford United fans for that" and others echoing a similar sentiment. The pretentiousness of it all is ridiculous. This "we are more entitled than you because we go to games every week"

In reality the extra fans will be there to see Man Utd. I think it is partially, not totally, this "holier than thou" attitude of some LOI fans that puts people off. Personally I hate this attitude that "they" are real football people because they go to the stadium on a Friday night and watch what is, for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues. Knowing some of them, they seem convinced that because you are from the area of the local football club and because you have an interest in football, the club should be entitled to my support. This idea that Irish clubs should be entitled to the support of any Irish football fan is ridiculous. Just like in any business if the product isn't good enough the customer will reject it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ok this took a bit of effort to find. I'm not even entirely sure this belongs in here, if not I don't mind of the mods move it to a more appropriate place.

Anyway it's been announced that Waterford United will play a Man Utd XI in a pre season game in mid July. Within minutes I have people on my Facebook timeline saying with comments like "you'll see plenty of new Waterford United fans for that" and others echoing a similar sentiment. The pretentiousness of it all is ridiculous. This "we are more entitled than you because we go to games every week"

In reality the extra fans will be there to see Man Utd. I think it is partially, not totally, this "holier than thou" attitude of some LOI fans that puts people off. Personally I hate this attitude that "they" are real football people because they go to the stadium on a Friday night and watch what is, for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues. Knowing some of them, they seem convinced that because you are from the area of the local football club and because you have an interest in football, the club should be entitled to my support. This idea that Irish clubs should be entitled to the support of any Irish football fan is ridiculous. Just like in any business if the product isn't good enough the customer will reject it.

I used to think the same, but then screw that, if they put me off going, then it says more about me than them. The only reason LOI diehards are annoyed by it is because they don't even try to attend some matches. Don't think any of them care if you primarily support English or whatever clubs. Attending football matches is fun, its something a fan of the sport does. Sure ground hopping seems great fun! You don't have to be a supporter of the teams involved to go to a match. That's where the crux of that problem lies.

Other problems are facilities and advertising of matches. Clubs don't have big enough budgets to advertise games properly, hence not enough good crowds, hence no money for better players and/or facilities. A big vicious cycle! That, and a good-for-nothing association to promote the game in the country....but only at international level.

for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues.

if they did watch the above leagues they might have an argument in saying they are football fans, but they are the ones who turn their noses up, at any other league. i would consider myself a football fan and i would watch football in most leagues if its on except for the epl that is because im sick of that particular league being rammed down our throats by most of the media in this country.

Anyway it's been announced that Waterford United will play a Man Utd XI in a pre season game in mid July. Within minutes I have people on my Facebook timeline saying with comments like "you'll see plenty of new Waterford United fans for that" and others echoing a similar sentiment.

That's a good thing for Waterford Football... do go on.
    The pretentiousness of it all is ridiculous.

How is that at all pretentious? It's hopeful, if anything. God forbid people from Waterford follow a Waterford team. The horror!!!
    This "we are more entitled than you because we go to games every week"

Well, tbh, they're a part of their club if they go every week. That's just logical surely?
    In reality the extra fans will be there to see Man Utd.
    Of course they will. Man United are one of the biggest and best teams around.
    I think it is partially, not totally, this "holier than thou" attitude of some LOI fans that puts people off.
    No, it's not. It's just another excuse to use for not heading on down. Sure what would someone say if a newbie showed up? Most likely nothing. Nobody would interfere with them. In fact, most LOI fans would be thrilled to have new fans on board if anything.
    Personally I hate this attitude that "they" are real football people because they go to the stadium on a Friday night.....
    They are. They go to the stadium. They are 'football people'. Watch any match on TV. There are actual real life people in the stands. They're called supporters.
    .....and watch what is, for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues.
    Yes because QPR vs Reading is technical brilliance each time. All leagues have dire matches, La Liga and Germany included.
    Knowing some of them, they seem convinced that because you are from the area of the local football club and because you have an interest in football, the club should be entitled to my support.
    That's how it works in every other country across the globe :confused:
    This idea that Irish clubs should be entitled to the support of any Irish football fan is ridiculous.
    Is it?!!?
    Just like in any business if the product isn't good enough the customer will reject it.
    You're after a product as a consumer. You're no football fan in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

Personally I hate this attitude that "they" are real football people because they go to the stadium on a Friday night and watch what is, for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues.

Not of the same standard as a billion euro league isn't the same thing as dire. I'm sure your wages are sh*t compared to Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. That doesn't mean that you have a rubbish job and no money, though. It's all relative. Also, whatever about the EPL, from my experience, LoI fans have a huge amount of respect for the German league.

As for your main point, some Irish fans of English clubs give LoI fans as good as they get. Does that turn you off the EPL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Having seen the cringeworthy posts he's been churning out on Barca over the past few weeks this is definitely the case.

I've no problem with people just wanting to be entertained, not my cup of tea but different strokes and all that.

However don't attempt cheap shots at people who actually make the atmosphere at the game by getting up off their arses and going along.

Give me <insert League of Ireland club here> in the flesh over Barca on tv any day.

Give me <insert League of Ireland club here> in the flesh over Barca on tv any day.

if only we had a lot more in this country that felt the same...........

if only we had a lot more in this country that felt the same...........

I'd extend that a bit further to saying <insert any football team here>. If Andersonisgod and his ilk travelled to the Nou Camp once a month then fair play, can't argue with that

I'll just never understand the mentality of folk who don't want to go to games. I'm off to the States in August and the first thing I did was look at the MLS schedule to see what I can fit in.

Might just be me though.

I'd extend that a bit further to saying <insert any football team here>. If Andersonisgod and his ilk travelled to the Nou Camp once a month then fair play, can't argue with that

I'll just never understand the mentality of f

thats an argument ive had with many an epl supporter. some who 'support' their team but have never set foot inside old trafford or anfield etc.

i reckon its the european results that would make these people sit up and take notice, with a few years progression in europe higher rankings, more favourable draws, more money, higher expenditure for infra structure, players, facilities etc. better results and so on.....

and ill say it again i do think an all ireland league is the way forward also.

Having seen the cringeworthy posts he's been churning out on Barca over the past few weeks this is definitely the case.

I've no problem with people just wanting to be entertained, not my cup of tea but different strokes and all that.

However don't attempt cheap shots at people who actually make the atmosphere at the game by getting up off their arses and going along.

That's ridiculously harsh. I coach a kids team at my local club, I give up my time to do that each week and I enjoy it immensely. Am I a football fan now? I play soccer for my local club, I give up time from my week to train and play matches. Am I football fan now?

That's your choice if you would rather watch a LOI team play than the greatest team of their generation. I'm not having a go at anyone who wants to do that, I am having a go at the attitude prevalent among some LOI fans that they are the only true fans of football in this country because that simply isnt true. Calling non LOI fans "sunshiners" is the kind of attitude that deserves to be panned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Might just be me though.

not just you.

Lived in Coogee for a year, went to every Sydney FC Home Game, when yorke was sauntering around centre mid between riding models.

Then only tonight I was abusing twelve year old first year Arts students in Tolka Park. They must be geniuses.

I want to watch live football, in the flesh, wherever I am.

That's the difference between people who pretend to get a perspective on football by watching Hipster Bundesliga on Sky and people who actually attend games at half seven on a Friday evening after a rake of pints in Dublin.

That's ridiculously harsh. I coach a kids team at my local club, I give up my time to do that each week and I enjoy it immensely. Am I a football fan now? I play soccer for my local club, I give up time from my week to train and play matches. Am I football fan now?

i dont know are you? i have certain coaches working with me they are not necessarily football fans they do it to help out their kids teams. i also know several people who love playing football but wouldnt watch it.

i dont know are you? i have certain coaches working with me they are not necessarily football fans they do it to help out their kids teams. i also know several people who love playing football but wouldnt watch it.

I coach, I play and I watch. I watch a lot of football over the course of a week, this week for example, I watched whatever the Premier League games were on Sky (not the QPR vs Reading game obviously) I watched the La Liga coverage, I watched both Champions League games, I watched Chelsea vs Basel too and tonight I watched borussia mönchengladbach vs Schalke. Not to mention regularly reading football articles from The Guardian, The Telegraph and Zonal Marking. Am I a football fan now?

I coach, I play and I watch.

...and I spout bollox on the internet.

• Advertisement

. Personally I hate this attitude that "they" are real football people because they go to the stadium on a Friday night and watch what is, for the majority, a pretty dire standard of football and then have the audacity to look down their noses at those who watch the English/Spanish/German leagues.

It's not that we're "real" football fans, it's that we're "normal" football fans just like the majority of people who go to the games of the teams they support.

As said, if you watch epl, la Liga etc then of course the LOI will seem "dire". But in the world of football the LoI is decent as there's hundreds of domestic semi Pro/professional league across the world.

I coach, I play and I watch. I watch a lot of football over the course of a week, this week for example, I watched whatever the Premier League games were on Sky (not the QPR vs Reading game obviously) I watched the La Liga coverage, I watched both Champions League games, I watched Chelsea vs Basel too and tonight I watched borussia mönchengladbach vs Schalke. Not to mention regularly reading football articles from The Guardian, The Telegraph and Zonal Marking. Am I a football fan now?

Apart from the coaching and playing (which celtictiger32 addressed already), the rest just means you're a consumer of football.

Do you go to any games as a fan (in Ireland or otherwise)?

Might just be me though.

I'm exactly the same haha. As soon as my family book the summer holiday to Portugal I'll be checking the fixtures :P seen football in 7 different counties!

again, i dont know are you?

what part of the country do you live in as a matter of interest? and is there a loi team in close proximity? have you attented games there if its yes, or did you go to one game, which was **** and you just gave up on it?

im not trying to be a smartass asking the above im genuinely asking if you have gone and experienced the buzz of a live game. ive been at tolka park for games where the ground might have been half full and the atmosphere has been second to none, ive also gone to premier league games with friends who were supporters the crowds at these games were colossal in comparison but i was bored out of my tree.

How is that at all pretentious? It's hopeful, if anything. God forbid people from Waterford follow a Waterford team. The horror!!!

Well, tbh, they're a part of their club if they go every week. That's just logical surely?

No, it's not. It's just another excuse to use for not heading on down. Sure what would someone say if a newbie showed up? Most likely nothing. Nobody would interfere with them. In fact, most LOI fans would be thrilled to have new fans on board if anything.

They are. They go to the stadium. They are 'football people'. Watch any match on TV. There are actual real life people in the stands. They're called supporters.

Yes because QPR vs Reading is technical brilliance each time. All leagues have dire matches, La Liga and Germany included.

Is it?!!?

How is it pretentious? In the same conversation another person used the term "sunshiners" again, the insinuation being that these people are only fair weather football fans.

An excuse? Do we all need an excuse not to go? Should we get doctors notes or something? Great, as I said I'm not saying that people shouldn't go, what I am saying though is that this attitude of some LOI fans that everybody should be expected to go is wrong and just because somebody goes to watch 90 minutes of, what could sometimes be described as aerial ping pong, does not make them more of a football fan than me or anybody else.

Real football people, ridiculous. They are LOI fans, that's it. Personally I am a fan of La Liga. I am not saying being a LOI fan is greater or lesser to being a La Liga fan. However the attitude of some LOI fans is that being an LOI fan is greater than being a fan of any other league.

I want football, football at the highest level, football of the highest caliber. Football than can inspire, football that you can watch and enjoy. I've been to LOI games, I haven't enjoyed them, why should I go again?

ive been at tolka park for games where the ground might have been half

Tolka with 5k people in it? When?

• Advertisement

again, i dont know are you?

what part of the country do you live in as a matter of interest? and is there a loi team in close proximity? have you attented games there if its yes, or did you go to one game, which was **** and you just gave up on it?

im not trying to be a smartass asking the above im genuinely asking if you have gone and experienced the buzz of a live game. ive been at tolka park for games where the ground might have been half full and the atmosphere has been second to none, ive also gone to premier league games with friends who were supporters the crowds at these games were colossal in comparison but i was bored out of my tree.

Waterford. And yes I have attended a few LOI games (and 1 glamour friendly) and no I didn't enjoy it. I found the standard not much better than what you see at premier level with amateur clubs.

My brother regularly attends Waterford games, which is fine, I don't begrudge him of it, he enjoys it, his friends enjoy it. I am not on a crusade against LOI, I simply don't like the attitude of some LOI fans.

How is it pretentious? In the same conversation another person used the term "sunshiners" again, the insinuation being that these people are only fair weather football fans.

An excuse? Do we all need an excuse not to go? Should we get doctors notes or something? Great, as I said I'm not saying that people shouldn't go, what I am saying though is that this attitude of some LOI fans that everybody should be expected to go is wrong and just because somebody goes to watch 90 minutes of, what could sometimes be described as aerial ping pong, does not make them more of a football fan than me or anybody else

no you dont need an excuse not to go but if i were protesting as much as you about being a football fan i would want to get to games whatever country i was in.

Apart from the coaching and playing (which celtictiger32 addressed already), the rest just means you're a consumer of football.

Do you go to any games as a fan (in Ireland or otherwise)?

If that is what a consumer of football is then I would much rather be a consumer of football than a sanctimonious LOI fan.

And yes, I have gone to a few Ireland games, I've been to the Camp Nou twice and Stamford Bridge once. As I get older, and I earn more money, I plan on going again to both stadiums many times.

It's not that we're "real" football fans, it's that we're "normal" football fans just like the majority of people who go to the games of the teams they support.

As said, if you watch epl, la Liga etc then of course the LOI will seem "dire". But in the world of football the LoI is decent as there's hundreds of domestic semi Pro/professional league across the world.

And that's fine. Some people enjoy it. As I said, I'm not here to convince people not to go to LOI games, I'm not here to shoot down the standard of the LOI. Primarily I posted because I find the attitude of some LOI fans to be pretentious and sanctimonious. I've explained why I don't attend LOI games, I believe that no person should be obliged to attend the games of their local LOI team for fear of being branded "a consumer"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Is it?!!?

Nail, hit firmly on head!

• Advertisement

If that is what a consumer of football is then I would much rather be a consumer of football than a sanctimonious LOI fan.

You realise that it's not simply the case of being one or the other right?

And yes, I have gone to a few Ireland games, I've been to the Camp Nou twice and Stamford Bridge once. As I get older, and I earn more money, I plan on going again to both stadiums many times.

I hope you get a good job 'cos Barca and Chelsea are hardly cheap :)

Tolka with 5k people in it? When?

quite a bit over the years, sadly not near that these days. but it was still a sight to behold.
    and Stamford Bridge once.

you would probably be a lifelong chelsea diehard so in irish epl circles.

You realise that it's not simply the case of being one or the other right?

Absolutely I do but I know one or two LOI fans who think that if you support an English team, even if you attend the LOI games weekly, you are still a consumer. I know not every LOI fan thinks like that but there does seem to be this kind of aspect (if somewhat less extreme) among LOI fans.

I love football, I read about football very often, I watch football all of the time, enjoying various teams from around the top leagues in Europe, I play and coach football. Some of these LOI fans who I know wouldn't know what a regista is if one hit them in the face.

Your point is right, there is a middle ground. Yes if you go to LOI games and you enjoy the sport and are knowledgeable about the sport then yes you are a football fan, but where the divide occurs is here because I believe that even if you don't attend LOI games but you watch games regularly, you are knowledgeable and passionate about the sport then you are every bit as much a football fan as an LOI fan. For me, LOI fans don't own the patent on being "football fans"

quite a bit over the years, sadly not near that these days. but it was still a sight to behold.

you would probably be a lifelong chelsea diehard so in irish epl circles.

I wouldn't go that far but you can count the amount of games that I haven't seen Chelsea play this season on one hand because I make the effort to ensure that I see them every time they play, that doesn't make me a diehard, it just makes me a Chelsea fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

By the way is this the attitude of LOI fans on the internet or in person because in my opinion brining a "newbie" to a LOI game is one of the friendliest things they'll ever experience.

dan1895 wrote: »
    By the way is this the attitude of LOI fans on the internet or in person because in my opinion brining a "newbie" to a LOI game is one of the friendliest things they'll ever experience.

Both. I've encountered the attitude both from LOI fans online and in person. I'm not disputing that at all, and I am not saying that they are all reprehensible people either, however a newbie to an LOI game means another member to join their clique, I am not saying that they aren't nice to this person, it is the people who don't want to join that they have a questionable attitude towards.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

An hand-full so. Do you not enjoy going to football games?

I'm in Porto on May 14th, gutted it couldn't have been 2 days earlier so I could go see them play. I watch a load of football and enjoy it, there's nothing like seeing it in person though. I've been to a decent few games outside Ireland and really enjoyed it. I spend my Friday nights going to games in Ireland because I love watching football.

An hand-full so. Do you not enjoy going to football games?

I'm in Porto on May 14th, gutted it couldn't have been 2 days earlier so I could go see them play. I watch a load of football and enjoy it, there's nothing like seeing it in person though. I've been to a decent few games outside Ireland and really enjoyed it. I spend my Friday nights going to games in Ireland because I love watching football.

Well mate if you want to pay for my travel then I would only be too happy to go with you to games abroad. However I am a student so I won't be so affluent in my spending. In the future absolutely, I'd love to catch games in Portugal, France, Germany ect. but that is the future.

Do I want to catch more LOI games? No, atmosphere or no atmosphere, the standard just isn't up to scratch and at the end of the day that is what matters, the standard of football, if I want to go somewhere purely for atmosphere I'll go to a gig.

The lady protesteth muchly

• Advertisement
Advertisement