Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a chance of weather settling down next week?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi everyone! We have a family wedding next week and I'm keeping a close eye on the forecasts. The weather for most of June has been abyssmal to say the least. Just looking at the gfs and ecm models and it shows warm weather establishing itself towards the end of next week (jun 29th- 30th) To my untrained eye, that looks like good news but maybe things are all still very up in the air (no pun intended) I haven't seen many posts lately on maps, models etc. I know mt cranium is tentatively speculating an improvement of sorts next week. What do you all think? Would be interested to hear your thoughts. Should I put the Child of Prague on iin the garden anyway- that 's all that is left, to pray for fine day?Thanks;)

Comments

Advertisement