Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Equipment at NPLD, Sligo

Options
  • 19-06-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I had a load of equipment stolen from me at No Place Like Dome festival in Sligo this weekend. Just posting what I put up on the NPLD facebook page here. if anyone has any info/comes across anything please let me know.

Thanks,

Paddy

PLEASE READ. My DJ bag went missing early on Sunday morning between approx. 6am-7am somewhere around the Living Room tent and the campsite. I eventually found it discarded in the car park this morning completely empty, meaning someone at the festival stole the contents which included a Macbook Pro, external hard drive, serato, records, midi controllers, headphones, needles and basically my entire life... This is particularly sickening given the community ethos of NPLD. I was playing for free in the spirit of the event. I don't steal from people and if it had been me who found the bag I would have made sure to find its owner.

If anyone has any information at all that might help lead me to my stuff I would be eternally grateful. Even if I could afford to replace the hardware (which I can't)stolenq.jpg I lost an enormous amount of music and projects I had been working on that I can never get back.The bag is a grey, one strap shoulder bag. Where I found the bag wasn't near any tents so its possible the contents were taken out in the open and someone may have seen something.

You can get me on 087-9513326 or paddy.ohalpin@gmail.com

Thank you for reading.

PS If the person who stole it is reading this PLEASE at least post me the external hard drive.

30 Camden Lock
    Ringsend
    Dublin 4
    stolenq.jpg

stolenq.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 handsomepaddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

That's a fúcking nightmare. Absolute wánker whoever done it. I sincerely hope you get it all back.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

really sorry to hear that man. will keep ears open.

Advertisement