Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jane Wallace ???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

Since I posted the Jayne Wallace story, I got a reading from her workshop/premisses, there are two ladies there along with Jayne who give card readings so I picked Nina . I have never gone for a phone reading before but thinking its time to give it a try , I was very surprised to be honest she got my life to a tee, and confirming what Maria and Veronica had told me in the past, at the start she was thinking she wasn't getting me and told me that I could get my money back if it wasn't satisfactory, I then told her I was playing hard ball and she was completely on the right track. it was well worth the 60 English Pounds :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Since I posted the Jayne Wallace story, I got a reading from her workshop/premisses, there are two ladies there along with Jayne who give card readings so I picked Nina . I have never gone for a phone reading before but thinking its time to give it a try , I was very surprised to be honest she got my life to a tee, and confirming what Maria and Veronica had told me in the past, at the start she was thinking she wasn't getting me and told me that I could get my money back if it wasn't satisfactory, I then told her I was playing hard ball and she was completely on the right track. it was well worth the 60 English Pounds :):)

Collectively, are the three of them called 'The Psychic Sisters' (despite not being related)? I've heard of a group of three women who read from a popular department store (can't remember the name at this point in time) in London who, as a trio, go by that moniker. I thought Jane Wallace was one of them..

Well, that's good that you received a satisfactory reading from one of her compatriots. £60 is the equivalent of about €75 (a bit pricey), so at least you got your money's worth..

yes thats them , Jayne Wallace got them all together but the other ladies Nina and the other lady are very well know in their own right , maybe thats why Jayne picked them. Nina has written books and wrote for the Woman's own, Realm etc and some t.v. shows so she has been around . apparently she started a spiritual mediumship school in the eighties in London.
    I was very pleased to get my reading, I found her very accurate , yes its expensive but I didn't have to travel and the phone call was free, they also send on a cd .:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

yes thats them , Jayne Wallace got them all together but the other ladies Nina and the other lady are very well know in their own right , maybe thats why Jayne picked them. Nina has written books and wrote for the Woman's own, Realm etc and some t.v. shows so she has been around . apparently she started a spiritual mediumship school in the eighties in London.
    I was very pleased to get my reading, I found her very accurate , yes its expensive but I didn't have to travel and the phone call was free, they also send on a cd .:):)

Oh that's good. You mentioned that Nina started up a spiritual mediumship school in London back in the '80s - do you know what it was called? I'm curious. I know Stansted (Arthur Findlay College) and Belgrave Square in London city are spiritualism school epicentres..

Oh that's good. You mentioned that Nina started up a spiritual mediumship school in London back in the '80s - do you know what it was called? I'm curious. I know Stansted (Arthur Findlay College) and Belgrave Square in London city are spiritualism school epicentres..

Nina and her hubby founded The Foundation for Holistic Consciousness the F.H.C. in London around the 80’s with the idea of offering teaching Astrology, Numerology and Tarot, together with a healing practice based on complementary therapies and spiritual viewpoints
    Most of her teaching is concerned with developing each person’s potential psychic ability and a greater awareness of the non physical aspects of life. Learning how to strengthen your aura and protect yourself psychically are just two of the subjects covered in her school. she now does Skype teaching and you pay as you go. which I think is great as you dont have to travel to England.
    She has several books out one in particular has 4 cds which will take you through some of her teaching , it appears to be low costing so much so I have ordered one, so will give the run down later :confused::D Have a look at this web site for more
    http://www.psychicsahar.com/artman/publish/article_158.shtml

• Advertisement
Advertisement