Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making friends

Options
  • 19-06-2012 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm looking to meet new friends that are my own age, mid twenties, who like all the usual guy stuff, sports, music, pubs/clubs, cinema, girls lol etc

I've lost contact with a lot of people over the last few months as most of my mates are gone abroad while I'm still here finishing off my degree, so just looking to meet like minded people for a bitta craic

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Best thing to do would be to join a club/group, something you're interested in. That way you'd meet people that have similar interests.

You could partake in the forum meet ups too (depending which ones you frequent).

Rathmines beers tomorrow night :)

I found boards meet ups awesome for making new local friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Rathmines beers tomorrow night :)

I found boards meet ups awesome for making new local friends!

what kinda age group is there at these?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

GeneralC wrote: »
    Hey

I'm looking to meet new friends that are my own age, mid twenties, who like all the usual guy stuff, sports, music, pubs/clubs, cinema, girls lol etc

I've lost contact with a lot of people over the last few months as most of my mates are gone abroad while I'm still here finishing off my degree, so just looking to meet like minded people for a bitta craic

thanks

Hi

You could take a look at some of the groups on here, also www.meetup.com have some social groups which are good for meeting people with similar interests

To meet people close to your own age I would say take a look at couchsurfing.org there are a few regular activities on there which are popular - games night every Weds and Karaoke every Thurs.

Hope that helps

Advertisement