Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch GAA Abroad?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 4:43pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭

Guys,

Heading on holidays to China next month and will more than likely miss the Senior Football Provincial Finals.

I know that RTE Player doesn't work outside of Ireland.

Anyone know where I can stream (legally) GAA matches abroad?

I'm not so sure that there would be many bars showing a Mayo v Sligo Connacht Final :p

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

I'm in Shenzhen and I'm able to use the RTE Player, and listen to Radio 1, through the RTE webpage.

In fact, until I saw your post I hadn't tried to for years, but in the past when I wanted to hear games and couldn't get through to RTE I used to listen to one of the local radio stations' stream.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 johnson85

Also if you're in Hong Kong, Setanta Asia carry the GAA rights and most pubs have it as they also show 6 Nations/Pro12/Super15/TriNations rugby.

johnson85 wrote: »
    Also if you're in Hong Kong, Setanta Asia carry the GAA rights and most pubs have it as they also show 6 Nations/Pro12/Super15/TriNations rugby.

Do they? I didn't know that. I might head over to watch the All-Ireland this year, so. Which pubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 johnson85

Kila on Pottinger Street in Soho or Delaney's in Wan Chai for sure. Probably one or two on Kowloon side as well.

Delaney's I know. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

Do they show English football in China? Didn't want to start a new thread

Advertisement