Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Rings

Options
  • 19-06-2012 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone would know a jewellers that do affordable engagement rings that are still good quality?

Myself and my OH, after years of talking about it, finally got our act together, but the times being what they are we can't go all Hollywood on what ring we choose!

Have looked at a few places but find things get a bit tatty and 'cubic zirconia-ish' the further you go down the price line.

Not looking for the big bling but just something that looks elegant and doesn't cost the world ;) Budget of between €500 - €1500. Might stretch that a little if something with the 'right shine' appeared :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 5 polominted

would suggest pawnbrokers,or even better (if you have time) apawnbrokers auction (listed in the national papers friday/saturday). now what you pay for is based on the intrinsic value of materials used (i.e.gold, stones etc.) Bon chance!

Advertisement