Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four in one lawn seed...

Options
  • 19-06-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

When is the best time to spread the seeds on my garden... I have lawn already, I just want to kill the weeds everywhere on my Lawn.. Four in one lawn seed also contains weed killer i think....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Bump !!!! :D Any info for me... I have a bag bought from B & Q for €25 for 400 gr plus extra...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

I'd stick it down now . New weed growth starting now . No need to water with all the rain haha

I'd stick it down now . New weed growth starting now . No need to water with all the rain haha

Still had not made a move yet.. Waiting for rain but too late, rain had already fallen last night... Do i have to wait for the lawn to be dry again before i spread out the four in one seeds...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Once it's not waterlogged

Once it's not waterlogged

Really !!!! Thanks for the warning. Still had not done the spread yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement