Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith in Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 19-06-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,
    I lost the key to my front door a while ago, and it's pretty recognisably mine (it has a Bart Simpson print on it, for some reason). I have literally zero knowledge about types of locks, so I just want to get it replaced by someone with the knowledge. Anybody know the general price of getting a lock replaced or can recommend any good locksmiths?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Not sure about Dunshaughlin but Cleggs in Ratoath does Locksmithing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

yeah I would have said Cleggs too

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hmboards

If you are going to the trouble of getting a locksmith out, it would be worth installing bump-proof/snap-proof locks. They are a lot more expensive, but cannot be compromised with the ease of normal euro locks. All the locksmiths should stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 byrne02

All secure locksmiths they cover Dublin, Louth and Meath. I found them really competitive. They also offer free consultation so it's worth giving them a call the number is 083 1120428

Advertisement