Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

woohoo, now yer famous, hail da vapefestorganiza !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hah, i saw one of MrDorn's videos on the mega dual coil cartos ages ago, seemed like a sound head
    cool stuff newmark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thats a great plug their from DaveK, realy good of him to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Looks like this is shaping up nicely, fair play for going to the trouble of organising it, unfortunately I'll be out of the country :*(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Thats a great plug their from DaveK, realy good of him to do that.

It sure was, that's one of the things I love about vaping is the community spirit that is there within the vaping community and the way people help each other out.

As well as the great support from everyone here and all the vendors, the lads in the UK have been very helpful and supportful to us as well, especially Wayne and Jaded who are part of the UK Vapefest setup.

• Advertisement

Samba wrote: »
    Looks like this is shaping up nicely, fair play for going to the trouble of organising it, unfortunately I'll be out of the country :*(

Its a pity you can't make it Samba :(
    Id say there might be a few pics and some video footage of the day anyway that you will be able to review. :)

Delighted to let everyone know that The Vaporcast Store and Vaporcast from USA are going to be supporting Vapefest Ireland and have given us some great prizes as follows for the Monster Raffle and the Juice Bar. :D

1 x Bam 510 Mod + kick by Evolv + 2 x 25500 batteries + charger.
    This is one of the latest mods to hit the market and has been specially designed to work with the kick.

2 x E-liquid Gift Certificates to the value of 61 US dollars each. Each Certificate will cover $50 dollars worth of juice from the wonderful selection at The Vaporcast store + 11 dollars International Postage

And their will also be free samples from the full range of The Vaporcast Store E-liquids at the free Juice Bar :D:D

Keep an eye out on the Vaporcast website as well for their next Podcast which I think will be Episode 82!!

I have also updated the Vapefest website with prize list!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

it just gets better and better, doesnt it, bucket loads of prices

I tested the 24 carat Gold Provari today to make sure all is ok with it, well someone had to do it :D:D

WOW WOW WOW, whoever wins it is going to have one lovely piece of kit. It is now safely back in its velvet pouch and locked away again until September with the other bits belonging to it. :)

does a gold provari not look a tiny bit tacky?

• Advertisement

Honestly, not one bit, the pictures of it just dont do it justice.
    When you see it on September 15th I bet you will love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

If you're gonna be sucking on a $370 dildo-mod, it might as well look tacky.

if I win i'm getting it diamond encrusted

I'm delighted to let ye know that T-juice will be attending Vapefest Ireland and have kindly given us 20 x 10ml bottles of various e-liquid for the Monster Raffle.

Nigel from T-juice will also be giving out some free samples from his table on the day :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

When I look at sites like that I realise how lucky we are with Irish prices being so low, £5.95 for a 10ml bottle....

Again I'm delighted to let everyone know that the e-smokeireland prizes for the monster raffle have been advised and very nice prizes they are too :D

1 Black Provari mini with extension cap with green LED, 1x 18490 battery & 1 x 18350 battery

10 x 30ml bottles of E-liquid from the e-smokeireland range of eliquids.

As always the website has been updated with further details :)

Jesus Christ, another ProVari?!?

Are ESI gonna start selling ProVaris?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

This is getting better every day! newmark your owed a slaughter of pints for all the organizing!

Elbow wrote: »
    This is getting better every day! newmark your owed a slaughter of pints for all the organizing!

Correct collective term?

He's definitely gonna get one from me.

A pint, that is.

So. Many. Prizes.

The prize pot gets bigger and bigger :D

The Best Shop have advised their prizes for the Monster Raffle and have kindly donated the following in no less than 10 Variable Voltage Mod kits including:

2 VV Black Smoktech Vmax kits. Each kit will also include 2 x18350 batteries and a Uk/Irl charger

2 VV x Silver Smoktech Vmax kits. Each kit will also include 1 x18350 batteries and a Uk/Irl charger

2 VV Chrome Smoktech Vmax kits. Each kit will also include 2 x18350 batteries and a Uk/Irl charger

2 VV Black Lavatube kits. Each kit will include 2 x 18650 batteries and a Uk/Irl charger

2 VV Silver Lavatube kits. Each kit will include 2 x 18650 batteries and a Uk/Irl charger.

• Advertisement

I'm delighted yet again to let everyone know that Bargain Vapour who are the Kir Fanis Vendor for Ireland have kindly donated the following prizes in association with Kir Fanis of Greece. :D

1 x Tripolitis Tower Tank by Kir Fanis in Greece. It is made from 304-L food approved Stainless Steel and has the unique top feed system

1 x Trap Tank with unique top filling system. The tank is made from PMMA food approved materials according to European directives.

2 x Fotia Tanks with special top feeding system, designed for Lavatube or similar type mods. They have red o-rings and a bottom screw cap with black o-rings.

2 x Kir Fanis Carto punchers

5 Kir Fanis Stainless Steel Drip Tips and 10 plastic Drip Tips.

Further details are on the Vapefest Ireland website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Superb response your getting from the vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Newmark, any chance you'd sort out the troika as well, you seem to get the best from people :)

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Newmark, any chance you'd sort out the troika as well, you seem to get the best from people :)

Hrrrm I dunno about that lol

Seriously though I'm simply coordinating the goodwill of the vendors and the enthusiasm of e-cig users to move things along in Ireland and if it helps one more person to get away from tobacco it will be a success, though I hope it will be a lot more. :)

It's gonna be a great day, my mother and all wants to come along....hahaha!

She'll be rockin her eGo twist and v2 stardust like a boss, a 50 year old Vaping boss!!!!!!

Shane, any update on media attendance?

eeloe wrote: »
    It's gonna be a great day, my mother and all wants to come along....hahaha!

She'll be rockin her eGo twist and v2 stardust like a boss, a 50 year old Vaping boss!!!!!!

Shane, any update on media attendance?

hehe, mine will be too and she got the ego-twist last week, I have a few friends and family that will be coming as well so should be a great day and night alright!

Will be working on the media/promotional side of VFI between now and then to try get a bit of promotion, if there's any updates I'll post here. While on the subject if anyone has any contacts or ideas for a bit of free advertising/ publicity for the event please drop me a pm :)

It would also help greatly if anyone here could print off a copy of the poster and put it up in the local pub or work noticeboards or other suitable area.

Might be worth a shot gettin on to one of the mid day tv shows on TV3...get all house housewives involved! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Hotel booked :D:D

Really looking forward to it now and just afraid how much I'm going to spend on the raffle!!

You can only spend €10(12 tickets) on the raffle I think.....

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    You can only spend €10(12 tickets) on the raffle I think.....

What happens if one person wins both ProVaris, the Bam mod, the Kir Fanis tanks, the ESI liquids, etc, etc....???

I"ve just counted all the prizes, and there are exactly one bazillion of them (well, over a hundred anyway(over fifty if the juice prizes are for single winners)...This raffle might be going on until 6am!!!).

How are these things being divided up?

Advertisement