Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Yeah, fair play. First video review I've seen by an Irish vaper. I look forward to you doing one when you're locked:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Yeah, fair play. First video review I've seen by an Irish vaper. I look forward to you doing one when you're locked:D

Here's another. She's PinkVaper on UKV.
    She's taken a long break, but she's reviewing the iTaste soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

grindle wrote: »
    Here's another. She's PinkVaper on UKV.
    She's taken a long break, but she's reviewing the iTaste soon.

Nice one. I remember her when I joined UKV ages ago. She had a blog which promised all sorts of reviews, interviews, etc. but it was never updated. Good to see her back and look forward to her reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I was going to wait until I had the website updated later but since the subject of Pinkvaper has come up it may be appropriate to say now.

Pinkvaper is attending Vapefest Ireland and is donating some Pinkvaper t-shirts to give away on the day. She may also have the camera rolling on the day and do some interviews which could be fun!

The Pinkvaper website is linked here if anyone wishes to check it out

She will also be on the RY4 radio show on AJR radio linked here tonight between 9 and 11 so if your online this evening or any Thursday and Friday evening, listen in its a great show, especially for the vaping community and they need some support to keep it going :)

newmark have you spoken to elbaron from houseofeliquid about getting samples or something for the vapefest?

i dont know if he would or not, but a few samples of el toro cigarillos would likely leave him with several new customers, that **** is like crack

in a good way

The samples are on the way. Ill update more when they arrive :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

Evening all, finally landed here boards! Very much looking forward to the Irish Vapefest, meeting everyone and chatting to people who understand it all! TBH Bubba9 I tried my absolute best way back when with a series of ecig mixology for dummies type videos and I just could not mix to save my life! Absolutely useless no matter if I went by directions or not...at that time also got a job with unsociable hours so that kept me under for the best part of a year. Back on some forums and starting up more reviews again so hopefully I'm here to stay this time...will stop in and keep afloat of the thread running up to the day - look forward to some build up to it and some chat along the way.

From Cass/PinkVaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Welcome Cass - glad you joined us and looking forward to seeing everyone in Sept. Should be a great day

Welcome Pinkvaper, glad you've joined :)

The e-cigshop prizes have been advised and include a clockworks RTA and a Chrome lavatuve kit. Further details as usual on the Vapefest Ireland website :)

The House of liquid samples arrived this morning after a high speed pursuit of the post van around my village :D There are over 100 sample bottles of eliquid from the House of liquid range to give away at Vapefest Ireland on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jesus, that's a lot

you gona be giving them away in the raffle or will people be able to sample a few mls in a carto/ego-tank whatever on the day?

jesus, that's a lot

you gona be giving them away in the raffle or will people be able to sample a few mls in a carto/ego-tank whatever on the day?

There will be a good few of them for the juice bar and some more of them will be given away as door openers on the day.

I'm not sure exactly the format yet as there will be more prizes and announcements added in the coming weeks so I have to wait until the list is more or less final. But when I announce the full raffle format and list in September, I will be announcing some door opener giveaways including t-shirts, some sample bottles of e-liquid and disposable ecigs for the first so many people in the door as if I kept everything for the raffle the raffle would take 4 years to complete.:D

jesus, that's a lot

Should have added there as well, yes its a lot and was very good of them to send so many, it all makes for a great day ;)

The news gets better and better :D

Lucky Boo's are supporting Vapefest Ireland and have donated the following prizes.

10 x Lucky Boo Disposable E-cigarettes
    10 x Lucky Boo Rechargeable E-cigarettes
    10 x packets of Lucky Boo Replacement Cartidges.

More details as always can be seen on the Raffle and supporting vendors page by clicking here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Am only starting in vaping and am very interested and cant wait for this :)

Am only starting in vaping and am very interested and cant wait for this :)

There's a great hobbiest side to vaping with endless possibilities on equipment and juice flavours, as well as a great community spirit too and I'm sure you will be nicely surprised at Vapefest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I just wont to win the bam, if i dont i'll order one the next day :D
    Hopefully ill have 2 new vapers with me

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

Got a weekly news piece with VapersPlace radio in the US and will be doing a piece on Vapefest Ireland this Sunday with the news and a lil mention of it each week until the 15th...Also gonna be on RY4 radio tomorrow night mentioning it again.....clock's ticking down....can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

There are now 5 of us going down! Me, a friend who is half vaping/half smoking, another who never smoked but is vaping zero nic and two coming along for the craic. Can't wait now.

The hotel are now doing a deal for €55 per person sharing a double room and it includes dinner and breakfast - great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

sept09baby wrote: »
    There are now 5 of us going down! Me, a friend who is half vaping/half smoking, another who never smoked but is vaping zero nic and two coming along for the craic. Can't wait now.

The hotel are now doing a deal for €55 per person sharing a double room and it includes dinner and breakfast - great value.

I booked the hotel a few weeks ago, gonna have 2 give them a buzz tomorrow and see if they'll give me the offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

aye im going for the sleep n dine deal too with the missus, just a tenner more

Great news Pinkvaper, looking forward to listening in.

I'm working on bringing half the Banner County with me hehe...

I really can't wait now, I was talking to the chap from Ovale Ireland today and he personally knows 40 people who are making the trip down from Dublin.

Some of the lads from Northern Ireland over on UKvapers are making the trip down as well and DaveK (Happyvaper) and Dave Dorn(Hifistud) and Gazza from UK vapers are definitely coming over too and I'm sure there will be a few more from the UK as well.

I'm expecting a few more exciting announcements re more supporting vendors/prizes in the coming days as well :D

I'm still looking for someone to voluntarily throw some type of promotional video together to put up on youtube/website for event if anyone here is handy at that type of thing please PM me..

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

sept09baby wrote: »

Is that offer from calling hotel direct or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

http://www.avvio.com/hotels/The_Abbeyleix_Manor_Hotel/bookings/client.php?formname=clientlogin&type=cc#ipulsestart

scroll down and see there,

edit: link doesnt work you can see em on booking page for dates further down after select dates, its called "sleep n dine"

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

http://www.avvio.com/hotels/The_Abbeyleix_Manor_Hotel/bookings/client.php?formname=clientlogin&type=cc#ipulsestart

scroll down and see there,

edit: link doesnt work you can see em on booking page for dates further down after select dates, its called "sleep n dine"

Thanks for the link Stefan - that's another +2 for the sleep & dine.

newmark wrote: »
    Great news Pinkvaper, looking forward to listening in.

I'm working on bringing half the Banner County with me hehe...

I really can't wait now, I was talking to the chap from Ovale Ireland today and he personally knows 40 people who are making the trip down from Dublin.

Some of the lads from Northern Ireland over on UKvapers are making the trip down as well and DaveK (Happyvaper) and Dave Dorn(Hifistud) and Gazza from UK vapers are definitely coming over too and I'm sure there will be a few more from the UK as well.

I'm expecting a few more exciting announcements re more supporting vendors/prizes in the coming days as well :D

I'm still looking for someone to voluntarily throw some type of promotional video together to put up on youtube/website for event if anyone here is handy at that type of thing please PM me..

I've been playing around with
    (read this as i'm figuring it out as i'm going along!)
    a simple animated advert for the work website recently, I can try and throw something together for vapefest when i'm off next week if ya want?

Elbow wrote: »
    I've been playing around with
    (read this as i'm figuring it out as i'm going along!)
    a simple animated advert for the work website recently, I can try and throw something together for vapefest when i'm off next week if ya want?

Great Stuff.

You might send me on any artwork and content that you want in it and i'll see what I can do :)

Elbow wrote: »
    You might send me on any artwork and content that you want in it and i'll see what I can do :)

I will do if you pm me your email addy, I'll send you an email over the weekend. :)

• Advertisement

I'm just reposting this info in case anyone missed it up the thread.

The Hotel is doing a special rate of €55 (approx £43) per person for 2 people staying in a double or twin room and that includes evening dinner and breakfast the next day.

You need to scroll down the page after you put in dates and look for the SLEEP & DINE - DINNER, B&B €55PPS - 1 night offer
    The link for hotel is http://www.abbeyleixmanorhotel.com/

Advertisement