Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'm delighted to announce that Vapourpal the official distributor for Joyetech in Ireland have been announced as a supporting Vendor and will be attending on the day.

They have donated the following prizes for the Monster Raffle:
    1 x Pink eCab Joyetech Kit
    1 x Black eCab Joyetech Kit
    1 White ego-C Joyetech Kit

More details can be found at the Vapefest Ireland Website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Just wondering if you contacted Newstalk? Vapefest seems like it would be right down Henry McKean's street.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Just wondering if you contacted Newstalk? Vapefest seems like it would be right down Henry McKean's street.

Thats mad Tommy, great minds think alike, as I only emailed him this morning!

I've also contacted RTE and TV3 so hopefully they might be interested.

Again, I'm delighted to announce that the Ecirette Solutions prizes have been advised and consist of the following:

5 x V.V. Chrome Lambo Lavatube Kits

10 x Ecirette 510 Mini Starter Kits

20 x Genuine Dekang e-liquid, 10ml, 16-18mg - Most popular flavours(1 Box) as one prize

And a whopping 103 x 10ml bottles of Genuine Dekang e-liquid, 16-18mg of all their flavours for the free juice bar.

Further details on the Vapefest Ireland website

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jesus christ

• Advertisement

jesus christ

LMFAO :D:D:D I was waiting for something like that and partly guessed it might be you Digby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

no ones going to go home empty handed!

I've just counted up the prizes and e-liquid samples and being conservative in my estimations and with currency conversions taken into account I have totalled it to be approx €6500 worth of prizes and e-liquid samples so far with a couple more big announcements to come yet hopefully!!

Absolutely great support from the vendors. Lets all work hard now at boosting attendance to the event, making it a day to remember for all of us by telling friends and family, putting up posters at work, liking the facebook page and sharing it and anything else ye can think of :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

jesus christ

+1

ignore pics didnt work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

XELU8l.jpg
    XCk4cl.jpg
    EAyGwl.jpg
    Knbcql.jpg
    jeG01l.jpg

The black provari will be mine! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

Prizes look amazing - telling anyone who'll listen....gave a lil plug on VPLive radio and will again this friday on RY4 show......very excited!

PinkVaper wrote: »
    Prizes look amazing - telling anyone who'll listen....gave a lil plug on VPLive radio and will again this friday on RY4 show......very excited!

Great Stuff Pinkvaper , thanks for all your help and support :)

I'm delighted to announce that Pixie Juice are supporting Vapefest Ireland and are donating 3 Gift Bags of their Boutique e-liquid for the Monster Raffle. Further details can be found on the Vapefest Ireland website by clicking here :)

Irishvapers have advised the rest of their prizes including a Joyetech Ego-C kit, a Biansi Imist Gunmetal kit and another 20 bottles of eliquid from their white label range. :)

More details can be found on the Vapefest Ireland website by clicking here

If you are into Rebuildable type atomisers or are interested in learning how they work or want to just see some of the different types available there will be a Rebuildable Workshop at Vapefest Ireland for a couple of hours on the day. The times of workshop are yet to be decided but most likely after the raffle or maybe an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.

It is hoped that attendees can share knowledge with each other and advise each other on various setups and of course, if you are just new or curious about rebuildable type atomisers it will be an ideal place to get a few tips from those who have experience with them.

If you are coming to Vapefest Ireland and are bringing a rebuildable type atomiser with you please feel free to join in the workshop on the day.
    It would be great if anyone coming contacted me here or through PM with a picture and name of the device(s) you are bringing along so that I can add picture of device and your forum name to the Vapefest Ireland website to give website viewers an idea of what types of devices will be there on the day. :)

KTADr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Just what the doctor ordered.
    I have a RDA and an RTA both the vapor hut ones and haven't redone them yet.
    Looking forward to learning something, if I get the wick n wire before then I might even have something to teach others, like a what not to do ;)

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Just what the doctor ordered.
    I have a RDA and an RTA both the vapor hut ones and haven't redone them yet.
    Looking forward to learning something, if I get the wick n wire before then I might even have something to teach others, like a what not to do ;)

Great stuff Tommy2bad I've put them on the website, if you have better pictures you can email them to me at vapefestireland@gmail.com

• Advertisement

I've updated the website with the new rebuildable section and added tommy2bad's rebuildables as well as some genesis types that Charliej is bringing on the day.

If anyone else is bringing any other types let me know and I'll update the details on the webpage

Here's a link to the new page if anyone wants to have a look at it. http://vapefestireland.weebly.com/rebuildables-workshop.html

Is there any vapers here from Laois who might grab me a copy of the Laois People magazine next Friday when its released on the 24th August?

There is going to be a feature on Vapefest Ireland on it and I'd like to get a copy of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i know a lad from laois, if you remind me closer to the date I'll ask him to pick up a copy

i know a lad from laois, if you remind me closer to the date I'll ask him to pick up a copy

great ok I'll message you about it again next Thursday, I just said Id ask now in case I couldn't find anyone fast.

Getting really excited!

Elbow has been working hard on putting a promotional video together for Vapefest Ireland and it's progressing nicely and could be ready for launch next week!

Just wanna say fair play to you "Elbow" and thanks for helping out as I know it is a headwrecking job to do a video like that :)

newmark wrote: »
    Getting really excited!

Elbow has been working hard on putting a promotional video together for Vapefest Ireland and it's progressing nicely and could be ready for launch next week!

Just wanna say fair play to you "Elbow" and thanks for helping out as I know it is a headwrecking job to do a video like that :)

Pressure is on me now :D

Elbow wrote: »
    Pressure is on me now :D

By the looks of what you showed me you have no need to worry and you can always blame me if it all goes wrong ;)

Delighted to announce that Smoke Green have kindly donated 2 Premium starter kits for the Monster Raffle. Further details are on the Vapefest Ireland website here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

newmark wrote: »
    Delighted to announce that Smoke Green have kindly donated 2 Premium starter kits for the Monster Raffle. Further details are on the Vapefest Ireland website here. :)

Hands off dem der mine :D Can never have enough batteries, made $hit of one yesterday.

• Advertisement

I'm delighted to announce that ecigwizard are supporting Vapefest Ireland and have given us the following prizes for the monster raffle.

10 x Ego-T Kits
    5x Olympian Mini EGO kits
    5x SD Keyrings

Further details are on the Vapefest Ireland website :)

Advertisement