Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting up as a mobile DJ

Options
  • 19-06-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I'm hoping to start a mobile DJ business i have looked into the insurance side of ti and got quite a nice quote and ive found a way to rent equipment cheap enough until i get the money together for my own my only question is : since I am under 16 am i able to stay in the venue after 9pm ? all help would be greatful and if you have any advice on starting it up my ears are open thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

As far as I am aware under 18s are only allowed in pubs if accompanied by a parent/guardian until 9 pm and until 10 pm May to Sept, 15-17 yr olds can stay at a pub after 9pm only if at a private function where food has been served, i.e. wedding reception etc

So I hope this doesnt scupper your business looks like you may be better off targeting the teenage market initially.

Advertisement