Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend some running tights for women please..

• 19-06-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I need to buy some women's running tights (not for me). They're for someone relatively new to running doing the "Couch to 5k" training program. Can anyone recommend any in particular or do I just buy a name brand and hope for the best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

I started training seriously a few months ago and I got bought some Nike Capri running tights. I find them great. Very comfy and they have a little pocket that I keep my phone in. I got them on www.sub4.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

I started training seriously a few months ago and I got bought some Nike Capri running tights. I find them great. Very comfy and they have a little pocket that I keep my phone in. I got them on www.sub4.ie

Thanks for that, I'll take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sara-lou

I'll second the Nike Capris - they are a great fit and wash really well. Have had Asics ones and the Dri-fit material is much better and moisture management

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

sara-lou wrote: »
    I'll second the Nike Capris - they are a great fit and wash really well. Have had Asics ones and the Dri-fit material is much better and moisture management

Seems they're the ones to buy, so I will, many thanks :D

Advertisement