Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NI Sale

• 19-06-2012 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭

Just to let everyone know, NI are having a sale until Sunday.

Massive for 90 euro,
    FM8 for 90 euro
    Razor for 35 euro
    All of the above for 180 euro

So if anyone is planning on buying a synth, now would be a good time. Will be buying Razor myself. Just a question of whether or not I get Massive, will probably give it a miss though as I still harbour ambitions to get an Access Virus despite some of their timing problems - but I'll be waiting til I'm a better sound designer before making that purchase!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 djgarvey123

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know, NI are having a sale until Sunday.

Massive for 90 euro,
    FM8 for 90 euro
    Razor for 35 euro
    All of the above for 180 euro

So if anyone is planning on buying a synth, now would be a good time. Will be buying Razor myself. Just a question of whether or not I get Massive, will probably give it a miss though as I still harbour ambitions to get an Access Virus despite some of their timing problems - but I'll be waiting til I'm a better sound designer before making that purchase!

Cheers I'm not interested but I might know someone who is. I'll let them know about the deal.

Advertisement