Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it ok to use a power shower and electric shower at the same time?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi, Probably a stupid question but I can't seem to get a definite answer to it. I live in a house share where one of the members has an ensuite with a power shower while the shower in the main bathroom is an electric shower. Now it rarely happens, but is it ok for us both to be using our showers at the same time? It happened this evening and afterwards, even though I had being out of the electric shower for 5/10 mins, I heard the power shower in the ensuite making some strange noises as it was still being used. Since I get blamed for everything that goes wrong in this house, I just want to check if having the 2 types of showers running simultaneously can cause damage. What would be the worse case scenario?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

cant see this being a problem
    once they are not both instant showers you are ok

Advertisement