Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums missing in Region submenu on Beta

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I guess this is the place to post this. I can't access some forums under the Region tab. I can see the subforums beneath South and I can most of the word "south east" but nothing under it. The next column starts with Wicklow.

I know it's not a major issue it's just a little annoying as to access Kilkenny I must wither click into South East then Kilkenny or reduce the size of the font which for some reason resolves the problem. Region is the only one that seems to have this issue.

I have attached pictures of the screen as I can see it

1a.%20Screen-without-kilkenny.png

and a second picture illustrating how making the font smaller seems to fix it.

1b.%20Smaller.png

Thanks! :)
    Mahama

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi there,

This is a duplicate of an already open issue, please see this post in particular. Any updates we have will be posted in that thread.

Thanks for the bug report

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement