Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle to work day - tomorrow

Options
  • 19-06-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,594 ✭✭✭✭

I registered for the lunchtime cycle tomorrow, but can't make it. I've been sent a voucher for a goody bag if anyone wants to turn up in my place (it's not personalised).
    PM me if so.
    Cyclists are asked to gather in Grand Canal Square, Dublin Docklands at 12.30pmfor a 1pm start. This leisurely lunchtime cycle through the streets of Dublin will take in the Samuel Beckett Bridge, City Quay, D'Olier Street, College Street, Trinity College, Merrion Square, The Pepper Canister Church and part of the new Premium Cycle Route along the Grand Canal.

This leisurely lunchtime cycle will conclude in Grand Canal Square with market stalls selling food so participants can grab a quick bite before returning to work. In addition to the food stalls, winners of various prizes including best dressed male and female cyclists, best dressed bike and largest company prize will be announced at the square after the cycle. You can sit back and enjoy your lunch in the fun filled atmosphere while music is provided.

www.DublinCityCycling.ie
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Dublinbiketowork
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Bike_ToWork_Day

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

leisurely lunchtime cycle
    Where's the fun in that?

Why not have a TT through the streets of Dublin at lunchtime? Way more interesting than another "Bloomsday" cycle. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,594 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Where's the fun in that?

Why not have a TT through the streets of Dublin at lunchtime? Way more interesting than another "Bloomsday" cycle. :cool:
    That's true :)
    Anyway, no requests for this free goody bag, so be it.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement