Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet better than the Ipad?

Options
  • 19-06-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭

Iv an ipad 2

Im just wondering is there anything better than it? I rather not go back to an Apple product so would like android if possible please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

From my own experience, I tried going from an iPad to an Xoom last year, the xoom (and I think android in general) was painful to use and the android market was annoying. I don't want to start a flame war here btw.

I'm now back to an iPad 3 and it's miles better than the xoom. This is all from my past experiences though, so you and others might be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Asus transformer prime is really good. Its slimer, lighter and cheaper than the ipad and if u get the keyboard dock, you almost have a laptop replacement.

Advertisement