Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] NEW Microsoft Windows Mobi devices forum

Options
  • 19-06-2012 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

To iMods of this section...

Highly requesting a new section dedicated to Microsoft Windows Mobile devices:

Windows Mobile Phone 6,7,8
    Windows Tablet Surface
    Windows... new mobo device !?

As mod(s),i will recommend evolutionqy7 and antivirus,they are the most efficient and helpful posters on this area. Quite impartial,as well ! :)

Please advise...

Thanks in advance !

Do we need a new section for Windows Mobi !? 1 vote

YES
    0%
    iDon't know / iDon't want
    100%
    Walkman 1 vote
    NO
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Apply here.

Read the charter first though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Apply here.

Read the charter first though.

many thanks... :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056676390

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

I would also like to point out that this request was made before, and it's worth reading the thread as well as the Mods' final decision, as reported by LoLth.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056307332
    LoLth wrote:
    This was a very very close one and was by no means a unanimous decision.

a lot of the delay was because we decided to wait until Mango was released to see if there was an increase in windows 7 phone based traffic.

yes there is a big megathread but it hasnt grown that much (with relevant content) in the time we've been watching it. Despite the interest here, its realyl nt looking liek a windows 7 phone forum would have enough traffic to make it viable.

I'm marking this as closed for now but I'm marking it "notice" and not rejected as it is something we will continue to monitor and will revisit. So its not a "no" its a "not right now".

LoLth

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

.........Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement