Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get extra call and texts offers with O2 top-up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Just gonna give this a quick bump. I'm not sure people realise this is a bargain if you're on O2. *** You can get 2c texts on O2 with these bundles **** .
    €5 for 250 texts or €10 for 550 texts. The regular price of a text on O2 is 13c per text.

Also, I'm not 100% sure but, it seems if you are on an older tariff, you can now get free O2 calls and texts with a €20 top-up, without switching tariff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

now thats cheap, i do the 20 euro free calls plan and its dirt cheap and use the top up for a bundle. Won't know what to do with all the credit from now on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Are these permanent offers or just time limited ?

Zardoz wrote: »
    Are these permanent offers or just time limited ?

Not sure ... I'd say permanent, the text bundles are already available in My O2 online. You don't have to top-up at all, you just need to have the credit available to buy them. The text bundles are recurring but you can cancel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

Very small improvement.

Three, Lyca, 48, eMobile and Meteor all offer better value for most usage types.

High O2 out of bundle costs need to be considered when looking at any top up bundle. Also, high data charges need to be considered with these a lot of these O2 packages.

• Advertisement

I'm afraid I have to disagree, standard text rates without topping up are ....
    • 9c with Lycamobile
    • 10c with Tesco Mobile
    • 12c with 3 Ireland
    • 12c with Meteor
    • 13c with eMobile

Compared to all the other networks, 2c per text with no top up needed, is great value. Even if you have to buy a 250 text bundle for €5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

It does not work. it fails when you want to confirm that you want 500 texts.

Anita M. wrote: »
    It does not work. it fails when you want to confirm that you want 500 texts.

Get in touch with customer services, or try logging in to your O2 account online, you should be able to add a text bundle there. The option is in My Account, under Extra Services. Its a recurring text bundle. If you don't want the bundle every month, cancel it after buying, otherwise it'll be applied every month. These bundles are Prepay only, I don't think they're available on Billpay.

Advertisement