Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green-Bank Ad

Options
  • 20-06-2012 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Has anyone else seen this stupid f*ckin ad that's floating through the tele at the moment - http://green-bank.com.au/ ? Well that's not a link for the ad but its a link to the website.

Man has it annoyed me, that stupid birds accent is so typical of the way we're taken the piss out of over here. It's actually annoyed me so much i made a complaint to the ASB - i don't know what they can do but i want something done.

Stupid feckin aussies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Is that the red haired to be sure to be sure chick?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Nick Diamond

yeah man

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CarlowPerth

Seen in this morning......didnt like it but a break from me being convinced by choosi to take on an insurance policy thats right for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Seen in this morning......didnt like it but a break from me being convinced by choosi to take on an insurance policy thats right for me
    Or a decent frying pan

Advertisement