Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any keyboard players out there

• 20-06-2012 7:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

we are new orginal band, 25 to 40age group in dublin and we are looking for a keyboard player at any level to join us. we reherse twice a week and have drums,singer, guitar and our new bass player only started playing bass four weeks ago.
    so we are more interested in commitment to make it work than level of playing.(practise will sort out the rest)
    we have done one acoustic gig only so far, recording a cover today in stubio B and we have writing four or five tunes and lyric's.

so if you're reading this, you're already interested so PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

hello mate,

glad to see you got sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

thanks, it takes time but we're on the way.
    hard to get similar minded people. the guys in this age bracket are either really talented musicians just looking for a jam or they're still doing lessons and think they're not good enough or to old to start in a new band.
    i'll get this band going yet.
    i plan on a battle of the bands slotts in August/september.

all good so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

you guys sound like my kind of band! i play keyboard. pity i dont live in dublin though :( and im probably under your guys age group anyways haha
    i like the attitude...sick of over talented people doing little wanting everything and under talented people not having enough confidence to do anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

What kind of music do you guys play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

thanks for comments lads
    unless you're under 18 bud no one is under our age group, age is just a number.
    we have a poor recording of a gig on you tube that someone (our first groupie) took on a phone, it will give you an idea,but note when we agreed to do this gig there were five in the band and we had five tunes ready for the big day, two or three weeks prior both bass and lead guitar chickened out so we had to re work tunes but our sound i think is staring to come together, we also play some hard rocking tunes,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLVxTaQHY0&feature=relmfu

• Advertisement
Advertisement