Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Repeat Registration Now Open

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

sup_dude wrote: »
    Where is the timetable? I can't find it.... :(

(I'm incredibly unobservant, I know)

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/

215761.JPG

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Haha thanks, that explains it... Wrong site... Yay for no sleep!

Exams on the last day though :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

sup_dude wrote: »
    Haha thanks, that explains it... Wrong site... Yay for no sleep!

Exams on the last day though :'(

I feel your pain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Does anyone know what the late fee is? Doesn't seem to be indicated anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 LimkUL

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the late fee is? Doesn't seem to be indicated anywhere.

Looks like it was €30 back in 2010, most likely increased since.

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Student_Affairs/Student_Administration/Student_Academic_Administration/Scheduling_and_Examinations/Late%20Repeats%20Registration%20Form

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I might ring SAA tomorrow and see; there's a chance I could be a day or two late in paying it and I don't want some nasty €200 fee to be incurred

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

Anyone know where people tend to stay for the duration of the repeats? I have to leave my accomodation on the 28th (was doing co-op in UL all summer) and am stuck for somewhere to stay until I clear my i-Grades!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Anyone know where people tend to stay for the duration of the repeats? I have to leave my accomodation on the 28th (was doing co-op in UL all summer) and am stuck for somewhere to stay until I clear my i-Grades!
    If we're on campus for next year, is there any chance we can pay to move in a week or so early?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

Turns out that Dromroe Village are taking people during the week, €25 a night! Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Turns out that Dromroe Village are taking people during the week, €25 a night! Sorted!
    I'm staying there next year so hopefully I can get my own room and move in early. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Might go for this, have an exams on two days in a row, would be much handier... and with any luck might get my own room early. :P

Do you've to ring Dromroe or the Accommodation Office out of interest?

Advertisement