Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

westnet issues

• 20-06-2012 8:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

hi
    im on a 1mb package from westnet which has been grand most of the time, in the last 2/3 months its gone to hell altogether, pages taking all day to load, if at all, " the connection to the server has been reset " "problem loading page " ]funny thing is this mostly happens in the evening,
    its 8.20 in the morning and its working fine..
    before i get onto them id like to have half and idea what the problem is..
    any thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Working fine here in Claremorris

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheChin

Usually lurk around the forums, but decided to join and chime in on this...

Been with Westnet for a while now, pretty happy, last few months have been desperate though.

2019438492.png

Those figures are pretty much anytime, don't even dare going on XboxLive anymore.

Contacted Westnet a few days ago, said they'd work on switching us over to another mast and that it'll take a few days to rectify.

Heres hoping :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 accony

No internet access from Saturday evening at 8pm until Tuesday 11am.

Even now it's like a set of traffic lights, on and then off, on then off, on then off. I'd hate to trying to run a business with this sort of rubbish connection.

I suppose I'm a bit spoilt as I'm used to 30mb and no interruption of service.

Advertisement