Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved Country. Not paying my mortgage anymore

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

durano wrote: »
    What sort of BS is this?

This BS, as you so eloquently put it- is the response you will get from moderators when you go off on a crusade or tangent in a forum. This is not a democracy- and what the moderators say is final. If you have an issue with it- take it to either Feedback or Dispute Resolution (as appropriate). If you want to rant and rave about whether a topic or question is fair- we have yet another venue for that- its the appropriately entitled Ranting and Raving forum. If you want to do it here in Accommodation and Property- it will be nuked, period.

If you feel that somehow your opinion as to how moderating forums works is superior to that happening at present- by all means put yourself forward to the CMods or Admins as a moderator- believe you me, its a poisoned chalice if ever there was one......

Also btw- questioning a moderators decision is normally an automatic ban (in any forum- not just this one). Rules may have been imposed in this thread because of the way you and others decided to hold a discussion- either respect the rules- or leave. If you want an argument- take it elsewhere.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

smccarrick wrote: »
    If you have a problem with a moderators decision- there is a prescribed dispute resolution process, and a set forum for dealing with these type disputes. It is *not* acceptable to derail a topic or thread in a forum disputing a moderators decision.

Please do not continue with this discussion here, as I would rather not have to take further action myself.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

As the pm I sent to you and the Mod in question stated, I do not recognise the infraction as it does not make any sense, other than picking on my post for the sake of it. The reason for giving the infraction is complete nonsense. I said I would not enter the resolution phase as I did not recognise the infraction given. I did not get any pm after that so presumed common sense had prevailed. Obviously not......

Damie wrote: »
    As the pm I sent to you and the Mod in question stated, I do not recognise the infraction as it does not make any sense, other than picking on my post for the sake of it. The reason for giving the infraction is complete nonsense. I said I would not enter the resolution phase as I did not recognise the infraction given. I did not get any pm after that so presumed common sense had prevailed. Obviously not......

Fine- it is your perogative not to recognise the infraction given.
    For continuing to question a moderator's decision- you are now getting a ban.
    You can take that up via the resolution phase if you so choose.

Banned.

• Site Banned Posts: 153 ✭✭kegzmc

Hi all,

Apologies for delay, I've been on holidays to a somewhat pretty remote place where internet is not so easily accessible.

Something occured to me which I intend to seek advice on but would like to get your opinions...

If I pay off the remainder of my first mortgage and transfer that property into another persons name would this then be beyond the reach of bank when I default on other mortgage?

If so is the transfer of this property subject to tax for the reciever?

Thanks,

Keggers

Keggers- I don't know whether you are deliberately trying to bait people or whether you're genuine. Regardless- you are asking technical questions that you need legal answers to- and for that purpose alone, I am closing this thread.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement