Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2013 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I don't understand why its branded as beta, is it actually testing? Surely its just a stripped down demo like before, no?

id say its beta purely for legal reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

ordered from amazon bout a week ago and received my beta code earlier today. Anyone know the actual release date of the beta?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

In Australia at the moment and FM13 is a scandalous $80 (€65)!

I reckon I'll be sticking with FM12 until I get back to a sane part of the world.

You tried greenmangaming.com ? I posted the link and code for 25 per cent off a couple of posts up

TheGunns wrote: »
    ordered from amazon bout a week ago and received my beta code earlier today. Anyone know the actual release date of the beta?

2 weeks before the actual release date is friday 19th October.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Did you try looking on Amazon.com? They should be cheaper.

There's no sign of it on Amazon yet, but I'll keep an eye out.

On GamersGate where I got FM12 for mere pennies right after release, FM13 is $89.95! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

threein99 wrote: »
    https://www.greenmangaming.com/
    GMGFM-C7BEY-U0PMY
    enter that code to get fm13 for 32 euro
    its a download

I went on using a UK VPN and it defaulted to £stg using the code it goes down to £19.50 (€25 using Paypal). I submitted my address as Ireland and it didn't seem to matter, payment gone through.

Doubt there will be a cheeper legit price this side of Christmas.

Ronan wrote: »
    I went on using a UK VPN and it defaulted to £stg using the code it goes down to £19.50 (€25 using Paypal). I submitted my address as Ireland and it didn't seem to matter, payment gone through.

Good thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

You tried greenmangaming.com ? I posted the link and code for 25 per cent off a couple of posts up

It's half the price on there. Thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

I bought it there today, nice discount. I got a receipt but no key, I presume I don't get that yet?

godeas16 wrote: »
    I bought it there today, nice discount. I got a receipt but no key, I presume I don't get that yet?

They will send them closer to the release date

• Advertisement

Nice one, I'm quite excited about this one with the challenges and new roles.
    Roll on demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

They will send them closer to the release date

I ordered mine from amazon and got my beta key. Maybe send them a messege to see just to make sure that they'll be sent later.

I ordered mine from amazon and got my beta key. Maybe send them a messege to see just to make sure that they'll be sent later.
    Been on to them already here is what they said.
    keys will be distributed nearer to the beta release and can be found under 'keys' on your GMG account.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

In Australia at the moment and FM13 is a scandalous $80 (€65)!

I reckon I'll be sticking with FM12 until I get back to a sane part of the world.

Just came across this:

http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/football-manager-2013-game-pc-and-mac

$35.99 pre ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Ronan wrote: »

If you can get it on a US VPN its $26. I've been trying but not working for me, I'll keep trying though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Pre-ordered my copy on Greenmangaming today. Got it for £24 which im happy with.

I take it the beta should be out in the next few days given we're only a couple of days from the 2 weeks to release point.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Pre-ordered my copy on Greenmangaming today. Got it for £24 which im happy with.

I take it the beta should be out in the next few days given we're only a couple of days from the 2 weeks to release point.

Friday AFAIK...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

its coming up as €49.99 for me? anyone got a valid voucher code?

also if you buy online do you recieve an actual disk? or can you play it offline without the disk?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Last year, for FM 12, my buddy picked it up in a shop for €34.99.

I think it was either Gamestop or HMV but its something to look out for on release day anyway, you might get lucky if you have the time to go to town or a shopping centre.

anyone got a beta code from greenmangaming?

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »

also if you buy online do you recieve an actual disk? or can you play it offline without the disk?

Not sure if the offer is still ongoing, but I got it off there a few weeks back using this code :

www.greenmangaming.com/
    GMGFM-C7BEY-U0PMY
    enter that code to get fm13 for 32 euro
    its a download

irishgeo wrote: »
    anyone got a beta code from greenmangaming?

Got one just now but it seems to be for the actual download on the release day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Im in the uk so i think its cheaper here. There was a code on the site when i went on it yesterday that took it down to £24 from £30 so try that.

just got a code too from green man, it's added on steam, locked until release day. Nothing about the demo tho.

Keys are being distributed today. You will get these prior to the Beta starting.

These keys are for the Beta and will be automatically upgraded to the full game.

Its not been confirmed when the Beta will start so please check Sega, Sports Interactive websites and Twitter accounts for up-to-date information on this

from green man website.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

just got a code too from green man, it's added on steam, locked until release day. Nothing about the demo tho.

Same here - glad the cheap sterling order went through :D

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI
    It's just been confirmed to me that, barring any major mishaps, the #FM13 beta will be live tonight.

Sometime tonight by the looks of it lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI
    It's just been confirmed to me that, barring any major mishaps, the #FM13 beta will be live tonight.

Sometime tonight by the looks of it lads

please be true, the misses is on an overnight tonight so this would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

It's live now.

• Advertisement

please be true, the misses is on an overnight tonight so this would be perfect

I've an exam Monday morning this doesn't bode well

Advertisement