Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goose eggs, where to get them ?

Options
  • 20-06-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

hi there, i was just wondering does anybody know where i could get my hands on a few goose eggs for eating ?

i had one a while back and it was devine.

i live in south donegal/north leitrim

many thanks,
    niall_b73

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭07438991

Try a goose in donegal???

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

I posted a similiar question last summer and was told that goose eggs were seasonal. Poster advised me to get back to them in Feb-Mar and they could get me some.
    Cant remember who it was though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

martyeds wrote: »
    I posted a similiar question last summer and was told that goose eggs were seasonal. Poster advised me to get back to them in Feb-Mar and they could get me some.

This thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

martyeds wrote: »

It was me. If you had come back in Feb-March I could have sold you a couple dozen. They're all long gone now though for the year. Next year?

Advertisement