Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Card waiting period

Options
  • 20-06-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey Guys

I opened a bank account in my local branch on Monday 11th of June and got all my account numbers on Wed 13th. After that I received my PIN number for my card either last Thursday or Friday.

Just messaging to see when the estimated arrival time of my Visa Debit Card should be. I am due wages on Friday and would like to hopefully have it by then.

Also I was told in branch that I would be registered for online banking, should I have gotten anything in relation to this yet?

Thanks

Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi dragon 5678.

Delighted to hear you have received your account number and pin for your new card. The pin and card would not be sent together for security reasons. Generally the card is issued 2-3 days later, so will hopefully be with you in the next day or two.

If your branch has arranged for you to be set up for online banking, you should receive your 6 digit pin number in the post within the next few days. When you receive the pin, you will need to call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 to activate it. You will be asked some security questions to verify your account and once this has been completed successfully, we will then provide you with your online User ID.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

Advertisement