Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up Perth?

Options
  • 20-06-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello all,

Just arrived in Perth today on my own and wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a pint? Whether you're settled here, just arrived or will arrive in the next few days? I'm a 23 year old guy.

I'm in the Northbridge area and will look at this regularly enough.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Not a bad idea, get a few heads together. I am in East Perth beside the WACA, here about 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Mike... wrote: »
    Not a bad idea, get a few heads together. I am in East Perth beside the WACA, here about 6 months

Up the road from ya.....I'm up around The Perth Mint :P

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

Iam heading to Bunbury in 2 weeks if there is any lads down that direction that would like to meet up for a few pints?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bVANDAMME

Hey lads, thanks for replying. Anyone up for a pint tonight or tomorrow night? If one of you could nominate a place that'd be great as I haven't the foggiest of where's good.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Pick a date & venue and I can make it a sticky to get ppl involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bobbles87

Good call guys defo up for that-living in east Perth at the min :) I suggest staying out of north bridge for a start :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crow.bar

I'm movng to Perth from Mandurah tomorrow so I'd be up for a few pints to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I'm out in Rivervale, would be up for a meet up/beers at some stage.

There should be enough heads in Perth now at this stage :)

Advertisement