Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card and Pin No

Options
  • 20-06-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey Guys

My daughter pushed my laser card under the skirting board and couldnt get iit out as landlord said we couldnt take it off to retrieve card.

So i rang Boi and asked for a new card and a new pin as for the life of me cant remember the pin i use the account maybe twice a year for clothes sales.

I got my card monday but no sign of the pin could of the person have forgotten to request a new pin or will it still come. Should I ring them again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Annabananna.

Delighted to hear you have received your new card.
    A card and pin will never be sent together for security reasons, however, the pin number is usually issued first.
    To check the status of your pin, you will need to contact your branch or if you are registered with Banking 365 you can give them a call on 0818 365 365 and a representative there will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your query.
    Laura

Advertisement