Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 Pump or Mini Pump

Options
  • 20-06-2012 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

The title says it all.

My mini pump is broken so should i look at a CO2 pump or a mini. I'll also need something for my TT when it arrives and with the shape of the frame i have no idea where to put a pump :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MyWebPersona

The CO2 pumps are great I have a "Giant Control Blast CO2 Inflator" cost about €19 with cartridge. One cartridge good for about 130 psi on 700 tyre

Pros.
    Simple to use screw in cartridge press on tyre
    Great for getting good high pressure
    Makes puncture repair easy
    Less bulky than a pump

Cons.
    Bit more expensive for cartridges

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

The title says it all.

My mini pump is broken so should i look at a CO2 pump or a mini. I'll also need something for my TT when it arrives and with the shape of the frame i have no idea where to put a pump :confused:

Not on the frame, don't hang sh1t off the frame. A teeny tiny co2 jobby stuck under the saddle. Literally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

tunney wrote: »
    Not on the frame, don't hang sh1t off the frame. A teeny tiny co2 jobby stuck under the saddle. Literally.

Cheers,

Saddle bag with tube and levers ok ?

Advertisement