Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

european portuguese lessons

• 20-06-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,
    I´m looking to learn portuguese i dont need to write it just to speak, my boyfriend is portugese and i am going to portugal in september to meet his parents for the first time so i want to be able to speak with them, even if it is to just get my point accross, ive looked on line and rosetta stone and portuguese for dummies are only available in the brazilian dialect, wich is no use to me. i´m living in kildare at the moment so classes or a tutior close by would be great but i am willing to travell, the only thing is because i work shift work i dont have set days off or start/finnishing times, wich makes this so much more difficult!!

any help/suggestions would really help!!

thanks,
    megan

Comments

Advertisement