Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

INTERVIEW TCS

• 20-06-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know if Tullow CS are interviewing all week? They had a number of positions as far as I remember. Was anyone who interviewed yesterday or today told when they would hear back? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 question123456

Anyone? I know it's a bit of a long shot. I have just been offered a different position and need to give an answer. I would prefer the Tullow job. Would it be rude to ring Tullow and ask? I interviewed already and forgot to ask when the successful applicant will be informed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭smallgarden

If it's been a over a week I'd ring them to ask when find out,often the candidate picked will find out quick enough but itl be longer before non successful applicants will be informed

Advertisement