If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV and AMP

Options
  • 20-06-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you give me a quote for the TV and AMP below delivered to Leitrim.

Pioneer VSX421 & LG 42LV550T.

I currently have a Sony Dav 230 home cinema system but the surround sound only works with DVDs. Do you know would these speakers work with the AMP above?

Thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Paul.

Unfortunately the LG 42LV550T has now been discontinued and we will not be getting any more of these in.

The closest model to that would be the Samsung UE40ES5500 which is one of the new ones.

The ES5500 with the 421 and shipping would be £660.

Unfortunately the speakers that come with the Sony are only 3 ohm impedance. The Pioneer will only run speakers from 4 ohm to 16 Ohm so I would not recommend using the Sony speakers with the Pioneer receiver. We do have a Pioneer speaker package called the SHS100 which is only £99.95 and this comes as a 5.1 pack with an active subwoofer and these will work perfectly with the Pioneer receiver.

Let me know if this helps or what you think of the TV.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭paulztag

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I dont really mind not getting the smart features as I dont think I would use them really.

I seen the LG42LS5600 on your website which looks like a good TV too. Can you let me know a price for this TV delivered.

Thanks for the info on the surround sound. I thought that might be the case. I'm not sure if I'll be able to upgrade it at the minute along with the TV. Can you give me a price for just the TV delivered and then a price for the TV, AMP and speakers delivered so I can see if the budget goes that far.

Thanks again,
    Paul

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

paulztag wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I dont really mind not getting the smart features as I dont think I would use them really.

I seen the LG42LS5600 on your website which looks like a good TV too. Can you let me know a price for this TV delivered.

Thanks for the info on the surround sound. I thought that might be the case. I'm not sure if I'll be able to upgrade it at the minute along with the TV. Can you give me a price for just the TV delivered and then a price for the TV, AMP and speakers delivered so I can see if the budget goes that far.

Thanks again,
    Paul

Sorry Paul - you've got me now...Dave's on a 1/2 day ;) (he's walking out of the office at 18.28)

The 42LS5600 is already deal at £429.95 - shipping on that would be £29.95 - if you wanted to go with the whole bundle including the:

LG 42LS5600
    Pioneer VSX421
    Pioneer SHS100

I could do the total at £649.95 and leave the shipping at £29.95 for the bundle..

Thanks again and keep me posted if you have any queries or of course to order in the event I've caught you at a weak moment..

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.